CHAPTER 7

Common POV

Selene gets hurt very badly and she passed out in Christy's arms. He then carries her to the beach.

Fred, Drake and Elza were waiting for them in a beach side restaurant.

When Elza saw that Sel was being carried by Chris she ran to him. She tries to wake her up but she was too weak.

Her tank top was tore through the middle which showed belly and bra. Her belly was blue-green from the kick.

"What happened to Sel??!!" Elza asked Chris while tears came rolling down her cheeks.

"I dont know exactly but when I saw her she was pinned to the floor by a man and.. " he began with a hurt voice.

"And he was trying to do something bad to my girl." He said in a sharp tone.

"So I hit him in the head with some wood and when I saw other two guys I ran out of that place cuz I was not in a mood to fight." He said in a low voice.

"But I'll find him for hurting my princess!!" Chris said with pure anger filled up in his eyes.

He then carried Selene home in their car. They got her to her home.

Christy's POV

We are in the car now and Selene is in my lap. Her head on chest and I wrapped my hands around her waist.

Then we reached in font of her home. I carried her bridal style and walked towards the door.

Drake went fast ahead of me and rang thr bell. Her brother Stale opened the door.

I knew him very well. Cuz when we were in a relation the only thing she used to talk without any distraction was about Stale.

Stale looked up at Selene and he stood there with tears in his eyes.

"Mom is'nt back yet??" Elza asked him and he juz nodded 'no'.

"Stale, will u please show me her bedroom??" I asked in a gentleman voice.

"Yaah... come with me!" He said and started walking.

I went behind him as he opened her bedroom door. I lay her on her bed.

Stale climbed up the bed and sat beside her. "Seleene.... wake up!!" Stale whispered into her ear while rubbing her cheeks with his small hands.

But she juz moved as he touched her cuz I guess she got slapped and it still hurts.

That motherf*cker really gonna pay for hurting my baby.

"Chris will you take care of her?? We gonna go drop Elza at her home!" Fred asked me in a low voice.

I nodded yes and gave a weak smile. Elza was still crying silently. Only tears no sound.

Then they walked out of the house and went to the car. "Stale. Can you get me the first aid box and some ice??" I asked him.

"Ok wait." He said and walked out fron the room. I sat down beside Selene.

OMG... My angel looks soo pretty when she sleeps. She is my drug when I feel weak.

"Here!!" Stale told and handed me a box and pack of ice. "Thanks!" I said and smiled at him.

"You love my sis!! Dont you??" He asked innocently. "How can I prove it??" I asked hurt inside.

"Your tears tell me that." He said and pointed out my tear filled eyes. Them the tears started falling from my eyes.

Stale hugged me soo tight. "Take care of my angel Chris!!" Stale said with a sigh.

"She is my angel too!" I replied back looking at Selene.

"Ok I'll be in my room. If you need something call me." He said with a cute smile and walked into his room.

Stale and Selene both looked soo cute. Stale had the same smile like Selene, like an innocent baby.

I then slowly took off her ripped tank top and put it down on the floor.

She looked damn hot. Her bra made her b**bs look more attractive. But I have to control.

Her stomach was blue-green in colour. Did that bloody f*cker kick my baby?? Gonna kill him.

I took a alcohol wipe and wiped her face. There was a small blood stain on her cheek maybe from the slap.

I wiped the blood off and wiped her exposed parts. She look so calm and cute.

Then I put the ice pack on her stomach which made her wince in pain. I applied an ointment on her stomach and on her cheek to heal the bruises.

I couldnt find any of her clothes near and her cupboard was locked. I didnt want to call Stale as he might have slept already.

It was 12 a.m. ! I removed my t-shirt and pulled it down her body. It wad pretty lonh reached lil below her waist.

I wrapped my arms around her body and lay beside her playing with her soft hair.

A few minutes later I heard a knock at the door. I stood and walked upto it and opened the door.

Selene's mom. She stared at me with a 'what are you doing here?' Look on her face. Cuz I was shirtless.

I am pretty good at reading expressions. "Mmm... I... She got hurt so I bought here here." I quickly told her so she wouldnt mistake it.

Then she quickly looked at her on the bed and moved towards her. "Selene.. are you ok??" She asked in a hurt voice.

"She is ok now. Its juz she is tired." I said trying to calm her down.

"She got hit in the stomach and cheeks by some morons." I told her trying to explain what happened.

She nodded. "You must be Chris?" She asked and I was shocked.

"Oh don get shocked. I knew you a long time before." She said with a small smile on her face.

"You were her last love and we had to leave that city cuz you broke her heart!" She said in a sad voice.

"I... I am.. sorry!! Bu.. but I still love her!!" I told her with my head bowed down.

"Oh its ok!! You were juz kids!!" She said and looked back at Selene.

"But my daughter is a bit too stubborn and you'll have a hard time trying to make her understand." She said while caressing Selene's cheeks.

"I'll do anything for her. I want her... I.. I need her!!" I told her and looked into her eyes.

She smiled at me. "You gonna stay here?" She asked. "No!!" I said.

"I dont want her to go crazy when she wakes up." I said in a funny voice which made her laugh.

"Ok!" She said. "Call me mom if you want. Cuz she calls me so!!" She said with kindness in her eyes.

"Ok mom!" I said. "See you later!" I said and walked to my house.

They came back by that time and I guess they were waiting for me as they are sleeping on the couch.

Drake on the double couch all stretched and Fred on the single. They looked so tired.

It was 2 a.m. already. I didnt wake them up and I layed down on the armchair beside them and tried to sleep.

Will she love me again?? Will I loose her?? Will she forgive me?? I need her! She is my life!!

Thoughts about Selene filled up my mind I slept after a while. Atleast today i could hold her tight to my chest.

And I slept in the happy memories of taking care of her. Oh my baby princess!! You are my drug now and forever!!

A/N: Guys I am soooo happy as atleast 100 people read my story!! Thank you soo much to the readers ♥ !! Still waiting for comments :p !!

Bye!! Love you all♡♡