CHAPTER 9

Elza's POV

Yesterday after she got hurt I didnt go to visit her. Chris told me that he'll be at her home at the morning to take care.

So I didnt want to disturb them if those private moments could change her. I wish they both loved each other.

They both looked so lovely with eachother and made an awesome couple.

Although she was a little stubborn and childish she is the best among girls I have ever seen!

Now its 4 in the evening and I am planning for a visit so I can check whether she is fine and Chris is still alive.

.... later at her home.

"Hey Sel! How you doing??" I asked her with a small smile. "Getting much better." She replied but she looked like she was a bit angry as her ears were red.

Yes. Her ears got red when she was angry and her nose turn red when she was sad. She was tooo sensitive physically and mentally.

"Sooo.... how was Chris with you??" I couldnt control my anxiety and asked her. "Yeah he acted like gentleman but later I told him to get out!!" She said in a normal voice.

Urr this girl. "Soo you'll be comming to college tommorow. Right??" I asked. "Yeah already missed a day" she said and smiled weakly.

"Mmm... what are you gonna do now??" I asked. "Nothing." She said looking at the ground.

"Comming for a walk??" I asked with my eyebrow raised. "Sure... if you wont leave me like the last day in beach!!" She said in a teasing voice.

It was a windy day and the climate was freezing but no snow. She put on a long sweatpant and hoodie while I was in my skinny jeans and full sleeve woolen top.

We walked for a while down the street. Then Selene immediately stopped at the sight of something.

"Bad booys!!" She whisperes loud enough so that I could hear. I looked at her and back to the bikes comming towards us.

She caught my hand in a tight grasp and pulled me along with her and started running back.

But it was too late as the boys' bike came roaring in front of us. 2 in the front and one at back.

From her expression I could make out that these guys hurt her. And one had a white cloth around his head.

"Elza trouble!!" Sel said in a shrill voice. The boys started moving towards us with evil looks on their face.

But I didnt know what to do. I was all stuck. The boys came near and near.

"Looks like we got two toys!!" The guy with a white cloth arounf his head said.

"Aaahh.. Is'nt that you?? From that woods??" He askes pointing at Selene and smirking at her.

"Ooh looks like I got you this time!" He said and caught hee wrist. "TAKE YOUR BLOODY HANDS OFF ME!!" She screamed and pulled her hands back.

I suddenly came back to life. "Selene come we'll go back!" I said and caught her hands and turned back.

"Not that fast." The other guy told and the rest two blocked our way. "Wht dont we play a bit and leave??" He asked with an evil laugh.

"We.are.not.interested.in.any.game!" Selene spat at them arrogantly. "Then we'll make you." The other guy said.

Then suddenly they started dragging and trying to kiss us. I saw that Selene's eyes filled with tears but she was still fighting.

Suddenly we heard a car sound and to our surprise we saw the car comming towards us. The boys, our boys!!

They came near us and Christy, Drake and Fred came running. They grabbed the bad by their collars and started hitting the crap out them.

I ran to Selene and hugged her. We moved to a side so that the boys had enough space to play.

After a while we saw that our boys won and the others were ready to be taken to hospital in ambulance. Sarcastic.

"Its not safe for you girls now to walk around here." Fred said with a concerned look on his face.

"When they get back they'll find you. So dont go out alone." Chris told looking straight into Sel's  eyes but she didnt bother and looked away.

The boys told us that they'll drop us in our house. They first dropped Sel and then me to my house.

"Is Sel getting better??" Chris asked a bit worried. "Yaa... she'll be comming to college tommorow." I told him with a smile.

He juz nodded and turned back. I reached my home and I went inside had dinner and went to bed.

Selene's POV

What is wrong with those guys?? Why are they back of girl?? Nuts!!

I am in my room. Staring at my stomach in the mirror. The bruises were gone but not completely. A light red marks and some blue spots were seen.

But the pain is gone now. It hurts only when I press it. No pressing no pain! Problem solved.

"Selene.... come our for dinner!!" My mom called out from the kitchen. The smell of roasted chicken was piercing in my nose.

I went out in my pyjamas as I didnt have the plan for dinner and was ready to go to bed. But I cant change it now. Chicken.

I went out and made my way to the kitchen. "Hows your bruises??" Mom asked with a worried face.

"Its ok now!!" I said and gave her a sweet cute smile telling her not to worry. Then I sat on a chair.

"Sel.... I think Chris loves you." She said looking down in her plate. I stared at her.

"He really do!!" Stale said looking at me. "No!! He does not!!" I said in a hoarse voice.

"He wouldnt have left me if he loved me!!" I said in a low voice and I could feel the lump in my throat.

"But he came back for you!!" Mom said looking into my eyes. I didnt reply. "Seleene.... yesterday when he bought you here he was crying!!" Stale said with his head bowed down.

I remember seeing the tears in his eyes when he picked me up in his lap. But that doesnt make an excuse for leaving me.

"Then why did he leave me??" I asked looking them with my teared filled eyes. "Sel... you were juz kids.. and..and.." my mom spoke trying to convince me.

"And he juz didnt think he'll miss you this much!! And he didnt know that he love you this much." My said in a proud voice.

I couldnt hold my tears so it fall on its own but I stood and walked into my room. Then I threw myself on the bed.

I cried a lot. Then I stopped and started copying down the notes Elza gave.

After I was done with all works I went to the toilet, brushed my teeth and went back to bed.

I had the covers over me till the neck. I was soo tired that I didnt bother to close the window. How stupid.

Then I slowly slept but my mind was blank. I cant forgive him that easily. I need time. I dont hate him now but I dont think I love him.