CHAPTER 10

Christy's POV

I am in my room and as usual sitting on the window frame and watchinh her. My princess.

I wad having my dinner there. Now this is my favourite spot of my house. She came into the room in her pyjamas and hair all around her but she looked soo cute.

She then threw herself on to the bed. Within no time she started sleeping. Aaw juz like a baby. My baby.

Today I am lucky I guess. She didnt close the curtain and window. Window?? Yaaaaay!!

I ran out from the room and threw my plate on the table and made my way out of the house.

When I reached her house and walked slowly to the window of her room. I saw her sleeping soo peacefully.

I opened the window little more so I could touch her. I cupped her cheeks with one hand and I felt like I was holding some cotton ball.

Then she immediately shook her head which made me jump back. She did so cuz my hand was freezing cold.

I sat on the window frame watching her for a while. "Am I interupting something??" a cute little sound came from my back but I jumped in terror. Stale.

"What are you doing here??" I asked him confused. "Well.... I should be asking you that." He said in a teasing voice.

"Umm.. I... I juz came over to check whether she is ok!!" I said and looked down.

"Ooh... you see the room next to her is mine." He said pointing towards a small window.

"I saw a shadow and I thought Sel was in trouble." He said and looked at her.

"Ok!!" I said and smiled at him. "You are pretty brave." I pat his shoulder and said.

"Sel taught me that." He said proudly. "If you love someone with while heart you should protect them even if it means sacrificing your own life!!" He said in a poetic way.

"I am impressed!" I said and wrapped my hand around his shoulder. "Go to sleep Mr.Brave . No one will touch her." I told him looking at Sel.

"Yaa.. she have a great bro!!" He spoke proudly. "And a strong boyfriend." He said smiling at me.

I felt soo proud when he said that. Then he went inside and I went back to mine.

I sat their on the window frame till I fall asleep. I saw a beautiful dream

Dream

Sel is pregnant and I am holding her tight in my arms. She didnt look like she was happy.

Suddenly she started disappear from my arms. She was fading into dust.

I ran and searched for her everywhere. But she was gone. My baby was gone.

Over*

I suddenly woke up and looked out of the window. She was still sleeping peacefully. Soo cute and adorable.

My princess was pregnant?? But where did she go?? Why she didnt look happy??

I went to my bed and all the thoughts were mixing up in my mind.

I then slowly went back to sleep. A dreamless peacefull sleep. I love her forever and ever.

She'll be mine one day and I'll wait for that moment till my last breath.
She is mine and only mine. My drug.

A/N: Sorry this is a bit short!!

Soon I'll update the next Chapter!!
Thank you soo much to the readers!! ♡♡
Love you all a loot!! ♥♥
Keep reading ;) Bye ♡♡