"..I didn't actually beat them up..if that is what you think?" I said when he stayed like that and he snapped out of it.

He rubbed his hands against his face stress fully before looking back at me again.

"Then what did you do?" he asked and sighed.

"Um...I guess I made them clash heads, uh, literally I mean" I explained and he raised a brow.

"And metaphorically so it seems" he said and I looked at him, confused. 

Well I guess I was topic of their argument..

"Uh..I guess"  I replied awkwardly and he gave me a look.

"You do realise what they're doing, right?" he asked but i just blinked blankly back at him.

"You know it used to be peaceful enough in this house. The testosterone was there of course, but we rarely had an excuse to fight with our brothers, we just used to take out our frustration by fighting friends and classmates like normal people do" he said with a sigh and I felt even more confused.

Okay...I still don't understand

"You still don't get it , do you? They're fighting over you Riley. Like, seriously, you give off the gay vibe THAT much" he eventually snapped in exasperation and I gave him a look.

"Hearing what caused the ruckus last night is an obvious reason for you to believe me, I mean, how many of my brothers have you managed to get off with?" he asked in a uncharacteristically frustrated tone and I continued to stare at him flatly, really not enjoying being locked in here.

"I didn't come on to them if that is what you're thinking" I said when he continued to give me an accusing look, and his expression changed completely.

"....Sorry, Riley, I didn't mean to sound like I was accusing you" he apologized and I raised a brow at him.

"Well, anyway, either way, that's why you're in here, they need a little bit of time away from you right now" he said and I frowned.

But it's boring in here.

I sighed when all he did was turn round and ignore me as he typed on his computer, then pulled out my phone.

Wuu2?  I typed into mine and Erin's messages, first time I had used text talk to be honest.

Erin: wow, first time u've texted me first, using funny language as well, so the question is what are U up 2? 

Locked in oldest brothers office -.- 

Erin:................U're locked...in an office?

Yeah... ? o.0

Erin: Before I jump 2 conclusions..may I ask y? >.>'

I don't even know, something about brothers fighting, apparently it's my fault

Erin:...............................x'D wht did u do?

Nothing! Apart from smash their heads together when they wouldn't let go of my arm >:| 

Erin:.... oh.. o.o......That's very peaceful of you. Wait y were they not letting go of your arm? o-O

I don't know, they were dragging me into their argument x-x 

Erin: Lol, u show them R 

-.-' 

"That noise is really annoying" Chance commented while not looking up from his computer.