25 (Final Chapter)

I know this song ahs already been put up but this is the song featured. Not gonna put lyrics. just the title.

Heaven (candlelight version)- DJ Sammy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aimlea's POV (One Year After The Proposal)

People were rushing around me.

There was spray going in my hair and make-up flying everywhere. The professional stylists making sure I looked completely perfect.

Well it is my wedding day. After a year I decided to give Caison a break and told him yes. He instantly wooped for joy then spun me around laughing and thanking me.

Eliza and Kaitalin stood behind me as well as Leah. She was 7 now. Her red hair was in a posh updo and it complemented the blue dress she wore. She was my flower girl.

Eliza and Kaitalin were my bridesmaids but everyone thought they were new friends I made. Alex and Mary. That was the names they chose. They were also wearing blue but instead of having their hair in an updo they had it flowing gently down their backs.

***

I looked into the large full length mirror. Kitty and ELiza were saying how beautiful I looked and Leah was smiling, saying how I was like a princess.

I got the white dress I had seen with the blue sash and I loved it to pieces. The sash was the exact same colour as the amazing engagement ring I wore on my ring finger, a treasure that I would never remove.

My hair was styled up and a small, sapphire encrusted tiara sat on my head. They had gone with the blue and white them so I had blue and silver mainly, even my veil had a bluish tint that was only visible if you looked at it closely.

My make-up looked natural and the white heels I wore under the dress fit me perfectly. I smiled and looked at my best friends and soon to be sister-in-law.

"You look amazing sweetie. Caison is one lucky guy!" Kitty squealed then wrapped her arms around me.

"Tesora, The car is here!" My mother called up. (A/N Translation: Sweetie) 

I grabbed Leah's hand then ran down the stairs, she clung my hand tightly as she ran while I tried not to trip over my dress.

My mum looked at me and placed her dark hands on my face. "My baby is all grown up." She smile dwith tears in her eyes.

"Mamma, Please don't cry cos you'll get me started!" I smiled and she wiped the tears away. "It's only joy Ammy." She smiled when crying started. "Oh Enzo!" She cried and ran over to pick up my almost 1 year old brother. He was wearing an addorable suit that was slighly too big on him.

I heard honking form outside and Realized whoever was driving the car was getting impatient.

Kitty and Eli grinned like loons. "Your gonna get a shock of delight!" Kitty screamed earning her a small thwack round the back of the head from Eliza. I raised a questioning brow but they just ignored it.

I shook my head and wrapped an arm around my mother's. She knew that it was kitty adn eli but everyone else had been told otherwise.

My mum lead Enzo to Eli then kissed his cheek as Eli held his hand. He had learnt to walk extremely early andhe was quite good at it now.

"Auntie Eli will look after you and Auntie Kitty." My mother joked making Kaitalin groan in annoyance and me and Eli crack up into fits of laughter.