16.5 (Mini Chapter)

No song lyrics for this chapter. Cannot be bothered to waste my inspiration finding the right song lol. Important Authors Note at End.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caison's POV

She is much stronger than she looks. Her talons were digging into my skin, warm blood trickling down my arm. "Aimlea. Let go." I managed to get out, my teeth gritted to stop me  from crying out or lashing out and hurting Aimlea., I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I hurt her. 

I tried to move but both my arms were locked tightly into position. "Aimlea!" the new girl called out then through a punch that hit Aimlea square in the face. I winced as I heard a crack, Aimlea's hands relaxing. I pulled my wrists out and turned to look at her.  She let out a growl at the new girl. She placed her hands on her hips. "Don't growl at me Ammy. Just calm down. It's ok. I know you're upset but.." She let out a scream as Aimlea's claws raked down her face.

Luckily it was just a scratch as thin bits of blood dropped from it. I noticed Aimlea's head tilt slightly before looking down at her claws. A small half grin appeared on her face before her eyes rolled back itno her head and she started to fall. 

I wrapped my arms around her just in time, holding her close to me. Her eyes were closed and she was extremely still. "What happened new girl?" I asked, it looked like she knew whatr was happening to ammy. "My name's Eliza." She got out through gritted teeth then wiped the blood from her face with a tissue I threw at her.

I raised an eyebrow at her and waved a hand, telling her to continue, holding Aimlea's unconcious body to my chest with my left arm, suppourting her head.

"Aimlea used to get violent or angry when she was depressed but the fact she is deadmust have made the anger purer since she never injured anyone." She sighed. "Well, she stabbed me with a compass but then she apologised for at least 3 hours, crying the whole time." Kaitalin whispered with a small smile.

I placed Aimlea on my bed where she stayed still as a statue. "Why is she unconcious then." I asked, trying to find out a way to stop her trying to kill me before she reached stage 4. Kaitalin looked at her feet sheepishly. 

"Aimlea faints at the sight of blood, she doesn't remember but it's probably still there." They say in unison.  Suddenly anger runs through my veins. "For someone who hates blood she sure enjoyed letting an 8 year old get hit by a truck." I growled, my fists clenching Eliza's eyes widened while Kaitalin chewed on her bottom lip.

"I looked away." A husky voice floated around everyone, I turned to see Aimlea sitting on the bed, crossed legged and picking at balls of lint on the duvet. 

"I looked away because I'm a wimp. I don't know what I am but I'm doubting I'm an assassin. I look away all the time. I look away because I cannot face the guilt of knowning I killed yet another person." Her voice broke and I could have sworn her eyes shined slightly. She closed her eyes, letting a small, feeble tear roll down her cheek. 

I rushed over to her and wiped the tear away, looking at it in wonder. "Kaitalin. Go find out what's happening. Aimlea is crying real tears." I ordered, Kaitalin nodded with wide eyes before vanishing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Extremely short, just a little mini  chapter to keep you wattpandas happy. I want a new title for Alive but always dead. If you have any ideas comment/post them. the best one will get a chapter dedication.

Thanks

Tanith Xxx

P.s. Sorry it's so short.