You won't cry for my abscence

I know you forgot me long ago

Am I that unimportant

Am I so insignificant

Isn't something missing

Isn't someone missing me?

Even though I'm the sacrifice

You won't try for me not now

Though I die to know you love me

I'm all alone

Isn't someone missing me?

(Missing- Evanescence) I know more lyrics than usual but I love this song and it relates to this book so much!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aimlea's POV

I followed Caison's scent to a large nightclub. The Cave . It looked cheap and tacky. I could guess that from the line of slutty looking girls with too short dresses and too much make up. They completely stunk of perfume which was a gross chemical scent.

I walke dinto the club un noticed and followed Caison's scent to the bar. I hid my teeth, nails and wings and made myself look like one of the people in the room. I fluffed my black hair up and looked down at the short black dress I was wearing. It was tight but not too tight and came a little way above my knee.

I heard a few wolf whistles as I made my way to the bartender. I shot him a straight tooth smile and he instantly stopped what he was doing. "What can I get you beautiful?" He flirted. I put the illusion of a blush on my cheeks then asked if he had seen Caison.

"Oh yea. You just missed him. Walked out with some chick." He smiled at me. He wasn't bad looking. He was at least 23 and had dirty blonde hair and Grey eyes. I thanked him and walked out the back door of the club into the pouring rain.

My eyes widened and my blood slowly started to boil. Caison was sitting in a car with a tacky barbie look a like. They were on top of each other practically eating each other. My reaper side was extremely strong and pushed me to go and Kill him now, and the girl that would become a witness.

But when I tried I couldn't move. I was glued to the spot. Mine. The thought ran around my head in a soft, human, Voice. I tried to move but my body wouldn't obey my reaper's needs, commands.

I felt something inside my chest squeeze painfully. It hurt more than anything I had ever felt. My hand went to my chest. My skin, which was now a milky white like a dead person's should be slowly returned to it's faint tan.

A dark fog was lifted from my eyes. I searing pain in my back told me my wings had vanished. The hair I could see slowly paled until it went to a pale brown. I let out a scream as memories and feelings returned to me. Then unconcioussness took me.

Caison's POV

I pushed the slut off of me. Suddenly she screamed and pointed behind me. "What's that over that girl!" She screamed. I turned to see a girl laying on the floor. Her brown hair was fanned out. She was wearing a modestly short black dress and heels. Above her was a large black shadow. It was in the shape of a person apart from it was 5 times the size of a human and had massive wings.