Why aren't you here? What have I done?

Am I waiting while you are gone?

Answers don't come as I'm thinking

I feel there's something missing.

(Craving-Thulium) (Awesome band, check them out on youtube!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Death's POV

I absent mindly twirled a soul around my hand, bored as usual. Suddenly there was a knock at the door of my throne one, and an urgent one at that. "Come in." I ordered and the door opened to reveal that new reaper, Kaitalin.

She bowed to me and I internally grinned at the sign of being less superior. "It's Aimlea master Death." She whispered and my head snapped up. ok, I do admit that Aimlea was my favourite reaper until she started going all Human.

You're like her dad or something. It's scary how protective you are of her. That voice that was normally locked up taunted. I kicked it back to the corner. I rose from my seat, to my full height, and teleported in front of Kaitalin. 

"What. Has. Happened." I demanded. I noticed her squirm under my gaze. "She may have drunk Caison Kove's blood." I froze. So finally that boy would die. "What stage is she on." I asked and Kaitalin replied 1.

I sighed. "Well then we wait for her to reach stage 4 and finally kill that moron." My voice was distant and flat as I slouched back into my seat. Kaitalin looked up at me then, her eyes burning with fury. 

"Listen! Aimlea has no control over her senses. If she kills him she will never forgive herself. Do you want a suicidal shell of a reaper. You've already destroyed the real Aimlea and fed her with lies so she thinks shes some made up assassin! Enlighten me on why Aimlea was murdered. was it one of your stupid reapers?" She demanded and I chuckled.

"No. It wasn't one of my reapers who killed her. But the person who killed her was awesome and extremely handsome and whos name was the opposite of life," I commented vainly. 

Kaitalin glared at me before lunging, her claws and teeth out. "YOU KILLED MY BEST FRIEND!!! JUST FOR SOME STUPID REAPER! YOU SEEM TO HAVE PLENTY SO WHY TAKE AIMLEA! SHE NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG AND NOW SHE'S FORGOTTEN EVERYTHING!" She screamed as I caught her in a shadow.

"You do not talk to me like that. And even if it wasn't her time she was a pretty good reaper until that stupid Caison appeared and then she became even worse with you. She had to forget otherwise she would have been too emotional." I growled, my anger taking over me. 

"Stage 1 will finish 24 hours after consuming the blood. She cannot come back to the castle until she has finished all 4 stages or the other reapers will get a need for blood so they experience the feeling. As for a cure." I chuckled the last bit.

"The only cure is for her to fight against it using her will-power when it gets to stage 4, which will last at least a month, at which point she can be easily manipulated." I told the answer to her question knowning that the weak girl Aimlea was she wouldn't be able to get past stage 4 without that Kove boy dying.

Kaitalin's POV

I growled at Death and he just placed me by the door and released me. I gave him a death glare- no pun intended- then teleported to Cai's house.

When I appeared Caison was sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands, looking like he was at the point of mental breakdown while Aimlea was plaiting his slightly long hair while singing about unicorns.

I giggled at the sight and Cai looked up at me. Help Me. He mouthed but I just shook my head, grabbed a chair and sat in front of him. 

"The only cure is to not let her kill you when she is in stage 4 which can last at least a month. and stage one should stop in." I looked at the clock. "Six hours." Man I had been gone a long time. 

Caison groaned and I chuckled again. "Oh and she cannot go back to the castle until the stages are over so she will have to stay with you until stage 4 happens. then I will take her to my new apartment." I informed him then vanished chuckling.

Caison's POV

Aimlea was driving my head in. If I heard one more word about singing unicorns I would scream. At least Leah was quiet about her things. I grabbed her tiny waist and sung her around so she was sitting in the chair Kaitalin had been sitting in.

She made a sad puppy dog face and I felt my chest ache. Her eyes were a pale icy blue, the flecks of violet gone.   "Tu sei più bella di un unicorno, anche se mi piacerebbe un unicorno animale domestico! Sarebbe fantastico!" She sighed happily.

(A/N Translation: You are prettier than a unicorn although I would like a pet unicorn! That would be awesome! )

I looked at her confused as she started to stroke my hair. "Good puppy!" She giggled like a four year old and I groaned. I looked at the clock. 6 more hours. I groaned again.

(Thought you might get bored of mad aimlea so I'm doing a timeskip to when she's on stage 2. WARNING: This stage will include LOTS of sexual refrences since Aimlea is gonna be horny due the the blood.)

Time Skip

Aimlea's POV

The fuzzy haze that surrounded Caison's face slowly started to fade until it became crystal clear. A sudden wave of desire rolled over me and I let out a small purr. 

"Wow. You look even more gorgeous." I smiled, my voice was slightly husky and I noticed a small pinkish tint appear on Caison's cheeks. I moved using my reaper speed so that I was straddling his lap. I straightened my back and placed my hands on his cheeks, tilting his head up to look at me. 

I looked into his normally honey-brown eyes that were now a dark chocolate colour. I leant my head down closer to him and heard his breathing hitch and come out in tiny pants. "Dio, sei così caldo." I whispered. (A/N Translation: God, you're so hot.)

I bent my head down so that my lips were brushing against his gently. I watched his eyes flutter closed and I pressed my lips to the corners of his mouth. I placed tiny butterfly kisses up his jaw until I reached his ear lobe. I bit it gently with my human teeth and he let out a tiny moan in pleasure. 

"How are you so hot and perfect?" I whispered into his ear. My hands tangled themselves in his thick hair. I pulled it gently and he groaned again.  I was going to enjoy this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

I know how short it was. It was kinda a filler chapter. The inspiration well has run dry for a bit so I have to wait for it to rain .

Also I realised I may have changed their ages further on in the story but now I've placed dates and everything I'm changing their ages.

Caison-22

Aimlea-21

Kaitalin-34

Thanks 

Hope you are enjoying

Tanith xxx