Baby you're all that I want

When you're lying here in my arms

I'm finidng it hard to believe

We're in heaven

Your loving is all that I need

And I found it there in your heart

It isn't too hard to see

We're in Heaven

(Heaven - Dj Sammy)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aimlea's POV (WARNING THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN SEXUAL CONTENT!)

I snuggled into Caison's chest as he sat on the sofa after putting Leah to bed. His strong arms wrapped around me, warming me.

"Aimlea." He whispered into my hair. "Mmm?" I questioned, not wanting to leave his arms for the fear of the cold.

"Now that Leah's asleep," He smiled suggestivly into my hair and I giggled, pressing my lips to his. He stood up lifting my legs up so I could wrap them around his waist. 

His hands rested on my ass as he carried me towards his bedroom. He placed me softly on our bed and hovered gently above me.

"Aimlea. Are you definately sure... Cos I know this will be your first." He looked so unsure and I laughed slightly, taking short breaths. 

"Cai. I want you. I'm sure about this. I need you. It has to be you." I managed to get out in short whispered breaths making his eyes turn almost black. And those words started the best night of my life.

(A/N I was gonna do a full on sex scene but a. This is PG-13 b. I started writing it then felt dirty and weird so decided to stop. If you have a dirty mind and you want to write their sex scene and PM it to me I will publish it sepretely rated R and give you full credit but only if you want to. which is slightly weird)

I woke up in Caison's arms and a smile spread across my face at the memories of last night. My first, second and third times.

It was one of the best experiences of my life. I turned to see Caison looking at me smiling.

"Morning Beautiful." He pressed his lips quickly to mine before getting up. "You can use the ensuite. I'll use the spare then we can wake up Leah ok?"

His smile grew when I nodded before hopping out of bed and walking to the shower with the sheet wrapped around me.

Caison's POV

That was the best thing in my entire life. Aimlea is the best thing that could ever happened. Suddenly I got the reasoning I had been searching for for why I bought that ring.

I watched Ammy walk to the shower, the sheet showing her perfect ass.

I grabbed my jeans off the floor and pulled them on just incase Leah was already awake.

I walked to the shower, hearing soft snores from Leah's room. I turned the shower on and started to wash.

I felt my muscles relax and once I was clean I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist so it hung low on my hips.

 I walked into my bedroom to see Aimlea with her back to me. She was wearing a tight knee length black pencil skirt and was tucking her white blouse into it.