10 (OMG! CHAPTER 10 xD)

Freezing

Can't move at all

Screaming

Can't hear my call

I am dying to live

Trapped under the ice-Metallica (Not evanescence. I'm trying to mix it up a bit! :P)

(Important Authors Note at end!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aimlea's POV

When I walked back into my room for a shower I saw Kaitalin sitting on my bed. "How was your first kill?" I asked, my stomach dropping to my toes then bungee jumping back up and staying there. just. She turned and looked at me with her large brown eyes and cocked her head to the side. Her eyes travelled across my face as if she was scanning for something and I instantly felt self concious. "Good. It was fun. I didn't know how to use the sharp thingy and instead of cutting his head off in a clean swipe I ended up hacking him into bits. There was a lot of blood and he kept screaming." She replied casually. My eyes burned slightly where impossible tears were trying to climb out and drop to the ground. I clenched my jaw and my fists, letting my long nails dig into my skin.

Kaitalin looked up and a huge smile spread across her face. "YOU LIKE CAISON!" She announced. Her voice high pitched. "I don't. and anyway he's dead now and he's not a reaper so he can go to hell." I answered through clenched teeth. Kaitalin looked at me again then threw her head back and laughed. " I didn't really kill him. He saw through the invisibility so I talked to him. And you can't lie to me I'm your best friend Ammy! And besides, I wouldn't blame you for liking him he is LUSH with a capital L! and it was written across your face when I told you I had hacked him to bits!" She giggled then rested her head on her knees, her fingers curling under her toes. " I DO NOT LIKE HIM! And I don't even know you. Your just my roommate. And stop calling me Ammy!" I roar, my teeth are fully through now and It's hard to talk. 

I let out a frustrated growl and stomp to the bathroom, slamming the door behind me. I turn the water on and jump in. Ever since I came back to this hell hole my sense of Touch vanished again. I closed my eyes and let the water run over my body like it wasn't there. Naughty Aimlea. Are you lying to little Kaitalin. Are you sure you don't like Caison. Maybe on the border of LOVING Caison.  My inner voice taunted and I growled out loud. Giving it a clear signal that if it didn't shut up i would cut open my head and rip my brain out.

"That kiss was a complete mistake! I didn't feel anything at all. It was dull and plain and boring. I only acted like that cos it was my first kiss. I do not like Caison. I was shocked that he knew what I looked like cos I didn't know he could see me and I had a rough day since I had to kill a child. I do not like Caison and I never will. He is not hot at all. You can do whatever you want with him. I don't care. Besides. I'm going to go back to being a good little reaper and start killing people again because that's the reason I was upset because I was barred from killing people." I hissed, my teeth retracting back into my gums. I kept repeating it over and over again in my head until the thought stuck. Oh yea. Sorry about that Aimlea. It was killing withdrawl. That's all. The voice apologised and I smiled, then realised I was talking to myself.

I sighed and got out of the shower my body drying instantly. I brushed my fingers through my hair while pushing tiny shadows through it to suck out the water. I let it fall to my lower back in it's curls. I was sick of it's blonde shimmer. why did I had to have dyed it the day I died. I let out a small growl and looked at my piercing violet eyes in the mirror. I tried to imagine myself before I had died but couldn't. My brain becoming as dead as my body. I growled again then walked out of the room fully clothed. My cloak wrapped around me and I pulled the large hood up.  I looked down at the scroll in my hand and read the new words. Fine. You can have a list but no moping around. Your a stupid Reaper so I'm giving you the worst jobs. Hope you like hospitals and maternety wards. D. Then a list of names. Most of them were "?" then a last name. Newborns. I felt something inside me drop to the floor.