Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Florrie's POV

Everything was different now. It wasn't speculation of if a wizarding war would happen, it was when. The whole school seemed dull and dark. It was a sad slight to see, Dumbledores empty seat at the front of the great hall.

It was the last day here now. Everyone was packing and getting ready to leave. Harry, Ron, Hermione and I however were standing at the astronomy tower.

Harry seemed to be in deep thought while the rest of us sat their, waiting for him to tell us what he was thinking as no one really wanted to ask.

"It's fake" He spoke softly, holding up the necklace in his hand, the one him and Dumbeldore collected thinking it was a Horcrux.

Hermione took it from. "Open it" he instructed. She paused for a moment before clicking it open, taking out a crumpled brown piece of paper.

"To the Dark Lord
I know I will be dead long before you read this but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can. I face death in the hope that when you meet your match you will be mortal once more.
R.A.B." She recited, reading over it a few more times after.

"So who ever RAB is, they have the real Horcrux" I pointed out.

Harry sighed loudly. "It was all for nothing" He shook his head and got up, going to stand at the railings and looking out over the bay.

"Well when we come back-" Ron began but Harry interrupted him.

"I'm not coming back Ron. I need to finish what ever Dumbledore started. I don't know where that will take me but I'll try write to you all when ever I can to let you know that I'm okay" He cut in. Typical Harry. Always brave and courageous, trying to single-handedly fix problems which he simple couldn't fix alone.

I laughed a little a smile spreading across my face. "I've always admired your Courage Harry but sometimes you can really be quiet thick" Hermione chuckled, causing him to look confused.

"You need us Harry, we are coming with you" I explained. He seemed to be unsure for a moment but as he looked between the 3 of us, he decided against protesting which was probably for the best. 

"But Florrie what about Tora? And Ron, Ginny and Clary?" Harry pointed out but both Ron and I rolled our eyes.

"They are big girls Harry, all of them are more than capable of handling themselves. Besides they have Neville and Luna too" Ron reminded him.

I knew we couldn't tell people that we were leaving as nearly no ones mind was face anymore. However, I couldn't just leave Tora and not tell her anything. I would tell her soon I decided. With her mind control, she would be able to keep any nosey death eaters at bay.

I would miss my sister, I would miss my friends, I would miss Hogwarts but we had to do this, we had to collect the rest of the Horcruxes. The entire wizarding world was now unknowingly depending on us, even some of the muggle world too.

The battle has only just begun.........

---------------------------------

THE END

So the last book is on its way! exciting times!

Thanks to everyone who has read this book and stay tune for the new one which will be up soon no doubt!

Thank you so much for reading!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

~ Valerie / Florrie