Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Florrie's POV

"Morning Ron" I smiled at him as he came and sat down next to me for breakfast. We had just come back to Hogwarts and today was the big match of Gryffindor vs Slytherin. Unfortunately, Harry wasn't allowed to play since Snape had given him a detention. This meant I had to play Seeker and Dean had to take my place as Chaser with Ginny and Katie Bell.

"Don't morning me, Lavender told me what you said to her" Ron glared at me. I looked at him confused, unsure of what he meant. He must be talking about what I said the night of Slughorns party's

"So? I didn't exactly say anything but extremely bad and besides, she was insulting Hermione!" I pointed out.

"No, Lavender said that she said Hermione looked nice and then you told her to piss off and that she wasn't allowed to be there, calling her a blind old bat" Ron recalled. I couldn't help but roll my eyes. Of course Lavender would say that, she was a bias source.

I shook my head at him "Honestly Ron, do you really believe what she said. Why would I randomly burst out and say that? Besides, I'm not saying I didn't tell her to piss of but she insulted one of my best friends, so I have every right to. Ron, you've been one of my best friends for over 2 years, you know I wouldn't lie to you" I spoke to him, actually a little hurt that he believed I would do that.

He seemed to think for a minute, shaking his head as if he was telling me to just drop the subject.

-----------------------------------

"GRYFFINDOR WINS AS STANDING CAPTAIN FLORRIE BLACK HAS CAUGHT THE SNITCH, LEAVING THE SCORE AT 140-20" Luna shouted into her spectators microphone as everyone cheered from all the houses bar Slytherin.

There was a large after party in the Gryffindor common room. Seamus had used the secret passage to sneak into Hogsmead and get fire whiskey and food. Everyone was chanting for the team as we walked in after getting changed. Tora gave me a hug, congratulating me as well as Neville and Hermione.

It wasn't long until I spotted Neville and Tora in the love seat by the fire, Tora carefully rapped in Neville's arms as the two of them spoke softly to each other with all the cheering around them. I quickly got a wizard camera and took a quick picture of them, deciding that as a present to Tora, I would frame it for her.

I heard the portrait door open and I saw Harry walk in. Everyone was currently chanting 'Wealsey' for Ron and no one noticed him slip in besides myself. He looked tired, probably from Snape shouting at him, not that he didn't have enough going on with all his meetings with Dumbledore.

I was starting to wonder if Harry had moved on from me. I still had feelings for him but it had been nearly a year since we had kissed that one time and I had told him that I wasn't ready, but I was starting to think now, maybe I was.

"Harry! Harry! We did it I caught the snitch! I-" I screamed, only to then be bumped, causing my lips to land on Harry's. I expected him to pull away but he didn't. Instead he kept his lips on mine, smiling into the kiss. I didn't move either. Fireworks exploded and sizzled as he rapped his arms around my waist and mine went around his neck.

Finally we had to pull away. I smiled at him, as if to tell him that I was ready now. "Florrie Lily Black, will you be my girlfriend?" He smirked at me.

"Of course" I smiled brightly at him. No one seemed to of noticed, instead everyone just carried on with their everyday talks.

"But can we keep it quiet for now though? The last thing I want is for a death eater to find out and then try to use you against me" Harry asked. It wasn't ideal but I nodded anyway since I understood where he was coming from.

Carefully, staying unnoticed, we slipped out of the common room.