Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Florrie's POV

"Aw look" I cooed, pointing over to Ginny and Dean who were sat across the room. Everyone turned to look and smiled, except for Ron.

"I'd like to leave" He demanded, crossing his arms and refusing to look in Dean and Ginnys direction.

"Oh don't be daft Ronald, there only holding hands" I mused "And snogging" I said a little quieter as Deans face was now covering Ginnys. Everyone wasn't so keen on looking now and we all turned away to give the couple some privacy.

"That happens to be my sister" Ron pointed out the obvious.

Hermione laughed. "So? What if she looked over here and saw you snogging me? Would you expect her to get up and leave?" She chuckled, taking a sip of her butter beer. I gave Tora a knowing look as Ron now blushed as red as a tomato. It was honestly so obvious that they liked each other.

"Oh there's Professor Slughorn" Harry spoke, looking over to the bar where our potions teacher sat.

"Oh well done" I rolled my eyes sarcastically.

"Dumbledore told me to get to know him, I don't know why. If it wasn't Dunbledore, I'd ask" Harry shrugged, then giving Professor Slughorn a quick wave. He strolled over to us slowly, speaking and waving to people as he went.

He came up behind Ron and Hermione, standing to the side of Ron near Neville and Tora. "Ah Harry my boy, didn't except to see you here!" Slughorn smiled. You could already tell Harry was his favourite student, not only was he the chosen one but thanks to that bloody book of his Harry had become stop of the class.

"Always a pleasure sir" Harry stood up to shake his hand.

"Now every year I invite a few select students to come join me for some tea. You game?" He offered Harry. I bet that's why Dumbledore asked Harry to get the know Slughorn, then he'd get in his little club and will have access to a lot more.

"I'd be delighted sir" Harry agreed.

"You too Ms Granger and both of the Ms Blacks" Slughorn invited us. I nodded and raised my glass to him in acceptance. He then turned to look at Neville and Ron.

"Good to see you Walenbe, Longbottom" He recognised them before taking off. I could help but laugh at Ron's face due to the name Slughorn had just called him.

Harry sat back down by my side with a smirk on his face. "Oh don't worry you two, I've heard about these things and we get to bring dates. Ron, I'm sure Hermione would be more than pleased to take you" I smirked, giving both Ron and Hermione a quick wink.

"Yeah and I'll take you Nev" Tora giggled as she looked up at him, his face firmly wrapped around her pulling her into his chest.

----------------------------

It was already nearing Christmas time and snow was everywhere. Hermione seemed extra cheery, flinging her arms over Ron as the two of them walked. Neville and Tora heald hands while walking and Harry and I walked behind.

"Did you see Malfoy at the three broomsticks?" Harry asked.

"I did, going into the bathroom. He looked very suspicious I must say" I pointed out. Just as I was about to say something else, a scream bought the six of us to a halt. Leanne turned to us, with a panicked expression as Katie Bell lay on the ground in the snow.

"I warned her, I warned her not to touch it!" She cried. Suddenly Katie was flying in the air, her mouth wide open and screaming. She was possessed. She started to be flung around in the air. I ran forwards and raised my hands to stop her moving, slowly taking her to the ground. Her head twitched as she lay on the floor. Tora sat down by her side and began to check her over, her healer skills coming in handy.

"Back, all of you" Hagrid called to us and Harry and Neville dragged Tora and I back. Leanne was looking at me rather strangely. The only people who knew about our powers were some select teachers and members of the order, the six of us and Luna and Ginny.

Harry walked over to the package which lay on the ground, containing a necklace. "Do not touch that! Only the rapping's" Hagrid Instructed as he picked up Katie to carry her back to the hospital wing.

The necklace was cursed. And I bet I know who did it. Draco Malfoy.