Chapter 3

Lectora's POV:

We all boarded the train, talking and laughing. I missed Sirius but I didn't feel as sad as I usually did - I still spoke to him though and I still wanted revenge on Bellatrix. We all found an empty compartment and settled inside; Ginny left to go find her boyfriend, Dean Thomas.

I sat next to Neville and smiled at him, having missed him over the summer even though we'd wrote to each other regularly.

"Hey, Nev," I said, cuddling into his side.

"How are you?" He asked, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"Fine." I whispered, hiding my murderous thoughts about Bellatrix from him and how much I missed Sirius. I didn't want to worry him. Because I'm not fine.

Neville gave me a look. "You're not okay, Tora, I know. But you're strong and you'll get through this with me by your side. I promise you that. I'll always be there."

I felt tears build up in my eyes. That was so beautiful. I didn't say anything; I just hugged him tightly. Neville understood and I was so grateful for it.

The train ride was surprisingly slow and seemed to drag on and on. As usual the train lady came around with her sweet cart and I bought several chocolate frogs and a pack of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Bean.

I think I eventually fell asleep and then I abruptly woke up when I heard the compartment door sliding open. I looked up to see it was Harry leaving.

"Going for some air." He told us all, slipping out and walking up the corridor. He disappeared.

"Is he okay?" Flurries asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know." Hermione sighed, leaning back against the seat. I patted her arm, feeling sorry for her.

***

We all were sat in the Great Hall eating but Harry wasn't there. It was very odd. Hermione wasn't easy as she was so worried, Ron, on the other hand was stuffing his face. I laughed at Hermiones disgusted expression.

"Do you ever stop eating? Your best friend is missing!" She cried, hitting him with her book.

"Stop you psycho! Turn around, he's right there!" Ron said, covering himself. We all whipped around to see Harry walking in covered in ... Is that BLOOD?!

"He's covered in blood, why is it always blood?" Ginny asked.

We all couldn't help but agree.

***

Hey guys! Hope you all liked this chapter!
~Moll/Tora