Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Florrie's POV

Due to mine and Harry's secret relationship, we didn't get to spend much time together anyway but now he had to have regular meetings with Dumbledore about finding out what Slughorn told Tom Riddle about Horcruxes all those years ago.

However, today was a Sunday and was one of the only days where I could spend time with him.

We were sat out by the lake, under a tree, laughing at some of the things Ron and Hermione had done yet still failed to see that they liked each other.

"In our second year, Malfoy called Hermione a mudblood and Ron lost it, trying to hit him with a spell. But his wand was broken so the spell backfired and hit him. He ended up throwing up slugs" Harry chuckled at the memory.

"Aw that's cute, Ron sticking up for Hermione, not the slugs part" I laughed.

I paused for a moment, turning to him. "Harry I think we should tell them. They are our best friends after all. If they got together, I would want to know. Besides I wouldn't be surprised if Tora knew, you know, with the whole mind reading thing." I pointed out. He seemed to consider it a bit before nodding.

"Okay but no one else. The more people that know the more likely it is that Voldemort will find out and the more likely it is that you will get hurt. I can't have that be my fault Florrie it would-" he rambled on but I silenced him with a kiss. He seemed to relax and kissed back slowly. I pulled away first and smirked at him

"Is that your way of telling me to shut up?" He raised his eyebrow playfully and I smirked at him, giving him a slight nod.

"I don't want to talk about Voldemort, or Slughorn, or dying. I like it when your like this. Usually your Harry James Potter, the boy who lived, but when your like this your just Harry, the boy who won my heart" I smiled at him. He smiled back at me and pulled my in for a hug. We lay there for what felt like hours, my head on his chest as we talked and laughed, looking out over the lake.

---------------------------------------

I walked into my dorm to see only Tora in the room, sitting on her bed with a raised eyebrow. What had I done this time? Surely Snape couldn't know that it was me who put that stink bomb in his room?

"What ever it was, I didn't do it" I raised my hands in surrender.

"No this isn't about one of your pranks. I read Harry's mind. So your together?" She questioned, a small smirk tugging on her lips.

I tried to play it cool and shrugged. "Yeah, kinda" I mumbled and jumped onto my bed.

"FINALLY! God, two, nearly three years I've been waiting for this! You finally came to your senses! So how did it happen?" Tora asked, just as Hermione walked into the room carrying all her books.

"How did what happen?" She asked as she tucked them all away in her trunk and came and sat on my bed with me.

Tora looked at me as if to ask if it was okay for her to tell Hermione. I nodded. "Harry and Florrie getting together" she smirked. Hermione's eyes widened as she turned to me to see if it was really true. I nodded and she jumped up and down, giving me a tight hug.

"Aw yay! I'm so happy for you guys! So yeah, when did it happen?" She questioned both of them staring at me.

"After the Gryffindor match against Slytherin, the one Harry couldn't play because he had a detention. I ran up to him after the match but someone bumped me and yeah, we ended up kissing" I explained a little awkwardly. The two of them 'aw'd' at it.

Hermione smiled but also sighed. "Well now I'm the only single one" she joked but you could tell it bothered her since we all knew how much she wished Ron would just grow a pair and ask her out, I think we all did.

"Please, you won't be single for long by the way Ron looks at you" I rolled my eyes, everyone could see how much he cares about her.

"Exactly and besides,I can read his mind you know, I know things" Florrie smirked, glancing to me. Hermione blushed a bit and tried to hide her smile.

For once in a long time, even though I knew a big war was coming, I felt happy, I felt at peace.