Chapter 15

Tora's POV

I had nearly dozed off in Neville's arms when Harry ran in, making me jump. Neville was asleep but had woken up now.

"Harry," he mumbled, looking up. Harry nodded to us and took a seat next to Florrie.

"Did you find out anything from Slughorn?" She asked him. Harry nodded again.

"Yeah, he got a little . . . drunk," Harry chuckled. "And told me everything. Basically ..."

Harry told us how the young Tom Riddle had persuaded Slughorn to tell him all about horcruxes because Slughorn was Riddles favourite teacher.

"And he was shocked," Harry said. "Slughorn wanted to know why Tom was so interested in Horcruxes; Tom said he was just curious..."

We all listened carefully. Horcruxes? I'd never heard of them before. I don't think we were even taught about them.

"Slughorn didn't know that much about them - only what he'd read in books. But he did know one thing - it was very dangerous," Harry said.

Well, duh, I thought, if it wasn't dangerous everyone would do it.

"Then Tom asked was it possible to make seven horcruxes -"

"Seven?!" Florrie gasped, covering her mouth. Harry nodded.

Wow ... Seven horcruxes? Seven bits of the soul? That was insane.

"Yeah, so ... Once Tom got the information he needed, he left and Dumbledore thinks he actually did make seven horcruxes." Harry said.

"Well ... Do you know where they are? Or - or what they are?" Neville asked curiously.

Harry sighed. "No."

Florrie squeezed his hand and smiled.

"So ... Uh, if we find these horcruxes, we kill Voldemort, then?" I asked, beginning to understand.

"Yeah, that's what Dumbledore said," Harry nodded.

"Well ... That's what we'll do. Find them and - and kill Baldymort." Florrie said, determination in her eyes.