Chapter 1.

Chapter 1

Lectora's POV:

Living with the Weasley's wasn't . . . bad . . . But it didn't feel like family, even though they did everything they could do to make us welcome. I loved the Weasley's, of course I did, but I loved Uncle Sirius more.

I missed him everyday.

It had been a month since he'd died. Florrie and I were left shocked; we couldn't believe he was really gone. Gone. Dead. Deceased. The Weasley's had 'adopted' us because we had no one else.

No one really understood - except Harry.

Florrie had grown more distant with people (me included) and I suppose this was her way of dealing with Sirius death. I, myself found myself coping by imagining Sirius was still alive and I . . . talked to him.

No, I'm not crazy.

I merely pretended Sirius was in the room with me and I talked to him, telling him everything that was going on. The others found it a little strange when I would walk down the stairs, talking to Sirius. They didn't understand . . . No one did.

The only one I really spoke to was Neville, who'd been so supportive of me. He wrote to me almost everyday and I wrote back . . . Telling him everything.

So much had changed in a month. Revenge had consumed me; I wanted to kill Bellatrix for what she'd done. It had actually amused me to stomp on her hand - I hoped I broke it. I wanted to be the one to end Bellatrix, but so did Florrie. Both of us were intent on destroying her . . . no matter what it took.

Anyway - I was sharing a room with Clary and Florrie was sharing with Ginny. I quite liked the sleeping arrangements but it was hard to find some time alone. Clary was constantly watching me - as if she was expecting me to break down or something. I sometimes walked outside, looking for a quiet place to sit and let my thoughts wander . . .

It was 9am and I snuck outside to sit near the old apple tree in the Weasley's back garden. It was nice and quiet; peaceful. I sat back and looked up at the blue sky, and sighed softly.

"Hey, Sirius," I said, imagining I could see the shaggy haired man beside me, his grin huge. "I miss you. I haven't even smashed any plates yet . . . I'll have to wait to Hogwarts . . . Don't want to scare the Weasley's."

I laughed softly and it was almost like I could hear him laughing, too. "Our O.W.L results are coming soon . . . Hopefully I passed." I continued.

I pretended to listen to his response, something along the lines of, "If you studied, you will pass."

"Mm . . . sure." I muttered back, leaning back and drifting off into silence. Sirius disappeared and I closed my eyes.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Hey guys! This is chapter one of our sequel to 'The Start of Everything' :D
Hope you like it!
~Tora/Moll