Chapter 9

Tora's POV:

Ron approached Florrie and I as we sat in the library, trying to do homework.

"Hey guys, I invited Harry and Hermione for Christmas." He told us, sitting in the empty seat. I grinned at him.

"Cool. This is gunna be a great Christmas!" I said, nudging Florrie. She smiled absentmindedly and nodded to Ron.

"Sounds fun." She said.

"Any news on Katie?" I asked Ron.

He shook his head. "Harry asked her but she said she didn't remember anything."

I sighed and closed my eyes. "Do you think it's Malfoy?"

"I don't know, Tora." Ron sighed, leaning back on his chair.

***

Christmas at the Weasley's was fun. We all laughed and over-ate on Mrs Weasley's amazing Christmas dinner. She was such a good cook. The Christmas presents were lovely too; I got a book on famous Healers from Neville, a charm bracelet from Ron, a necklace off Harry, and a miniature dragon ((like the little Hungarian Horntail in the goblet of fire)) from Florrie. It was the size of my middle finger and spewed fire and walked around. I christened him 'Max'. Mr and Mrs Weasley got me a variety of sweets and Fred and George sent some plank supplies from their shop. Remus and Tonks came too.

"Thanks everyone!" I grinned, hugging them all.

Christmas passed and it wasn't until late at night that I heard something. A whooshing sound from outside, like someone apparating ... I assumed it was Remus and Tonks disapparting as they were leaving but no, they had heard it too.

I looked out and saw the familiar black smoke of Death eaters. Suddenly, they attacked the house, causing a fire to start.

I gasped and saw a death eater I recognised: Bellatrix Lestrange. I grabbed my wand and ran out in my pyjamas - I could hear the others yelling after me, telling me to stop. Then Florrie was running beside me, her eyes narrowed.

"It's Bellatrix!" I yelled, running into the long grass. Harry was yelling after us and soon he was behind us, wanting revenge on Bellatrix too. We could hear her cackling.

"I killed Sirius Black!" She shrieked. I went invisible and followed her voice, losing sight of the others.

"Florrie! Harry! Tora!" Arthur Weasley yelled, looking around for us.

"I killed him!" Bellatrix screamed. She sounded closer.

I wanted to kill her - I was going to make her pay.

"Bellatrix! You'll pay!" I screamed, spinning in circle, still invisible.

"Tora?! Florrie?!" That was Remus' voice. I growled and pulled my wand out, then was knocked over as Florrie ran into me. I groaned and got up, becoming visible again.

"Tora? Sorry." Florrie said, covering her mouth.

"It's fine." I said, realising my pyjamas were soaking after falling in the bog. I grabbed my wand and we went back-to-back.

"You seen her?" Florrie asked me, looking around.

"No" I said, my wand in front of me.

"Ooohhhhh...twins..." Bellatrixs voice said from everywhere. We couldn't see her anywhere.

Other death eaters appeared and a fight began. Florrie and I used our powers to fight back, I going invisible while she used her elemental powers.

"Twins! Harry!" Remus and Arthur yelled.

Harry stumbled out of the long grass and stood next to us, his wand outstretched.

Remus and Arthur finally found us and we all fought against the death eaters. They disappeared but not before setting the Weasleys home on fire.

It was the most heartbreaking sight I'd ever seen.

Best Christmas ever? I think not.