Chapter 17.

Tora's POV

After Harry left Neville, Florrie, Ron and I went to stand outside the room of Requirement; Harry told us to see if Malfoy would come out - he was very suspicious.

We all hid, our wands pointed out in front of us. I went invisible next to Florrie and she looked in my direction, smiling, even though she couldn't see me. Flames flickered above her hands.

"I hope Harry and Dumbledore will be okay..." I muttered to Neville. He jumped and looked around for me. I laughed softly and nudged his arm.

"I'm invisible, dummy," I teased. He chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"They'll be fine," Florrie said. "Like Harry said; he's with Dumbledore."

I nodded and looked back at the room of requirement. Now we wait ...

* * *

It felt like I'd been standing out there for hours when really it had only been a few minutes. I leaned my head against Neville's shoulder, becoming visible again. He smiled at me and looked back at the door - his wand held out.

Suddenly, the door opened and Malfoy stepped out but he had some . . . guests with him. Death eaters!

We attacked; beginning to shoot spells at the Death Eaters and Malfoy. Florrie used her nature powers and shot fireballs; I went invisible again and shot spells at their backs, knocking them off their feet.

I could read their minds so I knew what they were thinking but I started getting a little cocky. I went visible and it seemed like there was a million voices in my head, screaming their thoughts at me. I covered my head, not knowing who's thoughts were whose.

I was suddenly hit in the back by an unexpected stupefy spell.

I stumbled and fell flat on my face, blacking out.