Chapter 13.

Chapter 13

Tora's POV;

Time had flown in Hogwarts and it was the middle of March by now. We all decided to go Hogsmeade as everything had been so stressful and busy in school. I was glad to get away for an hour at least; we were all constantly doing homework and hadn't had much time to spend with each other.

We got the carriages all chatting away as normal, then we arrived and hopped off.

"Where first?" Harry asked us all.

"Honey dukes?" Ron suggested. "I'm hungry."

"You're always hungry," I teased, nudging him playfully and chuckling. Ron rolled his eyes.

"Honey dukes then?" Neville said. We all nodded and began walking towards the sweet shop. I really fancied some chocolate frogs and a pack of Bertie Botts every flavour beans. Neville slipped his arm around my waist and I snuggled into him, smiling.

We all got our sweets and left, scoring the village again. We visited zonkos and Hermione persuaded us to go to the book shop as well (Ron wouldn't stop grumbling). It wasn't so bad.

"Anyone fancy a butter beer?" Harry asked, nodding towards the three broomsticks.

***

We were all sat down, sipping our butter beers and I was boredom reading minds. I liked reading Ron's mind as his thoughts were humorous, like his personality. He was thinking about Hermione's ... hair? Okay ... Moving on.

I read Harry's and he was deciding when to tell us all about him and florrie being together. He was nervous. Florrie was too, even though they only had to tell Ron and Nev, the rest of us already knew.

Harry cleared his throat. "So - uh, guys. Florrie and I have something to tell you all..."

Hermione and I pretended to look surprised, even though we knew what Harry was going to say.

"what?" Ron asked.

"We're dating," Florrie said, rubbing the back of her neck and smiling slightly.

"Really?" Neville asked. "That's cool."

"Yeah, congrats guys!" I said, winking at Florrie. She smiled.

"Knew you's would end up together, mate." Ron chuckled.

Florrie and Harry breathed sighs of relief. "Thanks, but you can't tell anyone, okay?" Harry said anxiously. "If Voldemort were to find out..."

He broke off, shuddering. Florrie squeezed his hand and smiled.

"Now it's just Ron and Hermione who need to get together." I teased, chuckling. Florrie, Neville and Harry laughed and agreed with me. Ron went red as said nothing; Hermione started mumbling about how I was 'being absurd'

Ah, what a great day. I hope every days like this ...