Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Florrie's POV

I watched in horror as Tora fell to the ground. Neville was by her side in seconds. I ran over to them, creating a barricade of water to give us some precious seconds.

"Neville, get her out of here, take her to the Hospital wing" I quickly ordered, blocking a spell that was shot my way. I shot one back and ducked just in time as a killing curse was sent at my head.

"But then it will only be you and Ron" Neville pointed out. As if on que, Ginny  and Hermione joined us. At there presence Neville and nodded and carried Tora away quickly as I covered them until they were out of sight

"The orders here, Dumbledore must of known, they are coming here now" Ginny called over to me. I nodded and slid under the legs of a death eater, thrusting my hands forward and knocking them back with air.

Lupin, Tonks and Bill Weasley joined us, making it much easier for the rest of us. Finally, it looked as though fate was on our side.

A hysterical laugh rang in my ears as I turned to see Bellatrix at my side. She smirked at me, her chants after Sirius' death playing over and over in my head. I drenched her in water, blowing air over her to create ice. However, she quickly used a spell to stop it. I was about to send a fireball at her when something came in contact with my side, launching me backwards and slamming me into the ground.

"Ahh Miss Black, how's the Uncle?" Greyback laughed, pinning me down. I spat in his face and he angrily slapped me hard, his other hand clamping down on my arm. They where going to bruise.

"You think you and Potter could hide your relationship did you? We'll know this, the portraits know everything and not all of them support your boyfriend. I wonder how far Potter would go to protect you, shall we find out?" He taunted. My breath hitched. Malfoy must of talked to one of the pro-Voldemort portraits.

"I don't think so" I snapped. My hands set on fire and I ripped my arms out his grip, grabbing his face and burning it. He staggered backwards, his hands covering his cheeks.

I raised my hand at his face. "Here, this should help that burn" I smirked and blasted him with water.

At that moment I noticed that Malfoy was missing. I turned to see him running up the stairs to the Astronomy tower. I was about to run after him when another Death eaters started a duel with me. I had no choice but to let him go.

All of them started to retreat, Snape being the last one onto the steps. He put up a barrier so no one else could follow and ran up after them. That traitor. I knew he bad, I knew it.

Everything suddenly seemed so quiet. Ginny was by Bills side as Greyback had attached him too. Bill was quickly taken back to the Hospital wing with Ginny following.

I went over to Ron and Hermione, checking that they were both okay. Hermione had a cut on her cheek but besides that they were both okay.

"Oh Florrie, your face, your got a bruise forming on your cheek bone and on your arm" She exclaimed. A hand shakes bruise was becoming visible on my arm and my cheek bone going from the edge of my lip to my eye left numb.

"I'm fine. We need to get up there and find out-" I was interrupted but the barrier coming down, the death eaters storming out before we could do anything. They shot spell after spell as us, backing away down the corridor.

Moments later Harry sped out, chasing after them. I didn't think, I just followed him, running out towards Hagrids hut which Bellatrix set alight.

"FIGHT BACK, YOU COWARD, FIGHT BACK" Harry screamed, sending spell after spell at Snape. At Harry's words Snape turned around, firing one back which knocked Harry down. Before I could get to him Snape said something to him quietly before running off.

I dropped to my knees at Harry's side, pulling him up and into a hug. I pulled away just in time to see Snape staring at us, his eyes darting between the two of us before settling on me. 'Lily' I heard him mutter before disappearing into the darkness.

I didn't have time to be confused as Harry quickly pulled me up, checking my injures. "Harry, Harry I'm fine. What happened?" I asked him, my face full of concern.

He didn't speak, instead he just grabbed my hand and pulled me up to the court yard. A crowd surrounded the ground, the two of us pushing our way through to see the sight.

There on the ground was Albus Dumbeldore.