Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Florrie's POV

I sat on the sofa with my book open, reading it peacefully. Tora and Neville were in the love seat in the corner and Hermione was sitting in the chair to my left, Ron and Ginny on the floor in front of her

Harry had gone to tell Dumbledore everything he had told us and we were all waiting for his return to see what Dumbledore had to say.

Harry burst through the door moments later. He ran straight up to his dorm, leaving us all confused. Moments later he came barging back downstairs, the Map, cloak and liquid luck now in his had.

"I told Dumbledore and he knows where a Horcrux is. The diary, in the chamber of secrets, that was a Horcrux and Dumbledore found a ring which is also one. He knows where another is so we are going to get it now" He explained quickly. Although it was good obviously that they knew where they were, I could help but worry. Horcruxes were dark magic and it was no doubt that it would be dangerous.

"With Dumbledore gone tonight, I think Malfoy or Snape might try something, something to do with what Draco's been doing in the Room of Requirement. The cabinet he was looking at. So here, use these" He handed all the things to us. I looked at him confused, we all did. Did he think the Malfoy was going to smuggle in Death Eaters? To be honest I wouldn't be surprised.

He fumbled quickly, giving the map to Ron, the cloak to Hermione and handing the Liquid luck to me. "Hermione and Ginny, go outside snapes office and see what he's doing, use the cloak to stay hidden. Ron, Florrie, Neville and Tora, you guys go outside the room of requirement. Ron can use the map to find everyone. Hermione, get the coins you made for DA and you can use them to communicate. Everyone have a sip of liquid luck, just in case" Harry exclaimed. I'd never seen him in such a rush before, telling us a clearly very thought out plan.

Hermione nodded and ran upstairs to our dorm. "Harry shouldn't you take the liquid luck I mean-" I started but he quickly interrupted me.

"No I'll be with Dumbledore I'm fine. I can't be there and be worrying about you guys" Harry said. I was hesitant for a moment before nodding and taking a quick sip, then handing it to Ron.

Hermione rushed down again in seconds, handing each of us a coin. I'd seen these before. The coin would hear up when it got message and it would be written around the edge of the coin. Hermione must of charmed them.

Everyone took a sip of the liquid luck and Ginny and Hermione left first, getting under the cloak and leaving the common room. I went upstairs to get a jacket, knowing that it was quiet likely I could be there for a while.

As I came down I could hear Harry and Ron speaking. I wasn't going to listen until I heard my name. " Don't worry mate, I'll watch over Florrie. Besides, her and Tora have powers, they will be fine" Ron pointed out.

I smiled to myself slightly at how cute it was that Harry was making Ron watch out for me when really it was him that was going to be in a lot more danger than me.

I came back down stairs with Tora and Neville, Ron checking the map to see when it was clear for us to go.

"I just got a message from Ginny. Her and Hermione are at Snapes office now" Tora called out, holding up her glowing coin.

Harry nodded. "Okay I have to go now, be careful, all of you" He spoke, giving me a last glance before walking out the portrait hole.

I waited a moment before running out after him, stopping him just before he left.

"I think it should be me telling you to be careful don't you think" I smirked at him and a slight smile spread on his face.

"Like I said, I'll be with Dumbledore, I'll be fine" He spoke. I knew he was right but it didn't stop me worrying.

"I........I-I love you, you know that right?" He said quietly. His words warmed my heart and I gave me a some what sad smile, knowing that next time I saw him, so much could be different.

"I love you too" I whispered back, closing the distance between us and giving him a short but sweet kiss.

I pulled away slowly and sighed, giving him a hug and then watching as he walked away into the darkness of the Castle.