"I hate you for this" I commented as he revved it up and heard him laugh before the sound blocked out anything and he zoomed down the road. 

--

"That was a horrible experience" I complained as I stepped off his bike, looking at the strange campus in front of me.

This was definitely the mechanics area, there was even a race track to the side and the constant sound of engines. 

"If I break anything, just know, that I didn't want to be here" i said and he smirked.

"I'll keep that in mind" he said before reaching out his hand.

"Don't want you getting lost" he said when I raised a brow at him, and I rolled my eyes before walking past him.

"I'll manage" I said and he chuckled before over taking me.

"That's mean, you can't leave injured people behind" I called after him when he started walking really fast and he turned round with a smirk and his arms crossed.

"Fine, you asked for it" he said before walking up to me and picking me up again.

"What are you doing!?" I complained and he just snickered.

"Not leaving you behind" he replied with a teasing smile and I gave him a flat look.

"I hate you"

"No you don't" 

-

I stood there staring off into space while Zac was a few metres away talking to his class mate about fixing this car. I could say i was bored out of my mind, but sitting on that bar stool would be worse. 

And besides, there are some topless guys walking around occasionally, oily, but topless, i don't mind.

"Riley..." Zac's voice snapped me out of my daze and I turned to look at him.

He was standing infront of me with a raised brow and I smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry, day dreaming" I explained and he raised his brow even higher.

"Uh huh" he said sarcastically and I gave him a flat look.

I looked back to where I was day dreaming and realised I was staring at the guys from earlier.

My bad.

"Uh, what, I was staring into space, really" I looked back at him and he chuckled.

"Okay, whatever you say" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Do you wan't to get going? I'm done here" he asked and I smirked.

"No I want to stand here all day" I replied sarcastically and he raised his brow again.

"Staring at topless men?" he asked and I huffed at him.

"I was being sarcastic, thanks" he laughed at my unimpressed look before I decided to ignore him and glare down at my now sore ankle. 

"You okay?" he asked as he walked towards the door and I followed him with a frown.

"I'm fine" I brushed it off but as soon as we got out into the hall he picked me up.

"Again!? Stop this!" I complained but he just laughed and didn't put me down.

We walked past a couple of girls and I groaned when we passed and heard them squeal and whisper 'ship it'. 

Fan girls.

"I hate you for this" I stated and he rolled his eyes.

"You've tried that before" he chuckled and I glared at him.