About the family

Onika Tanya MARAJ : (as Nicki Minaj)
Out spoken parent crazy and loud! Playful always full of games but can be strict! She's a raper singer dancer and actress that can really cook! Married to Shantae.

Shantae Chanel MARAJ : (as elease Donavan )
The fun parent! Careless loud playful and lives for the moment! She's a clothing designer/ actress married to Nicki!

Arevaya Alicia Marie Voix (as some random light skin girl) the cheer leader ! Strong responsible and loving !

Tamiea Tanya MARAJ (as zendaya Colmen) the artist cheerleader /singer. head strong a teen mom  and very dependent.

Dawna Nicole MARAJ : the pageant girl! a huge brat! Stuck up and snobby. It's her way or the high way!  She still throws fits if she doesn't get her way.  Loves makeup and hair.. The glam queen! Very attached to Shawn . Momas girl!

Brandy ranae MARAJ the dancer/very smart and loving and a perfectionist . Gets really pressured and wants to make everyone happy!

Donavan Nichane MARAJ : the football player/ man of the house. Very protective and driven. Often gets angry but is really loving and puts his sisters and moms before anything.

Laylah vanae MARAJ : the toddler ! She's attached to Nicki and loves to be held!  Attention taker.