Just Remember

"Harry what did you do?!" All I hear is the same question but they don't understand. She isn't like us. I gave her a little bit of my blood not the same amount that will change her completely. "Harry!" I snap my head to look at father with no emotion. All I feel is my tearstain cheeks and my eyes going heavy due to all the tears that fall through my eyes.

"Yes I wasn't thinking but I gave her a drop. Her heart is well. Her wound stopped bleeding. She is still pure human. She breathes. She isn't like us. I could never do that without her permission." As I speak I can feel my dry lips make contact. How long has it been since I ate. I feel fine. It's only been a couple of hours. Right?

"Harry, son, still you know the risk. You can't do that." I don't respond just lick my lips to bring them back to life. "Eat." A blood pack is handed to me...actually more like a box. "It has been five days and everyday that passes you don't eat."

Five days. Five days since I saved her and still she hasn't opened those eyes that give me a reason to keep walking this dead land. Me walking along a human who I just met. Changed my life forever. I'm grateful. "How is she doing?" I rip open the pack and drink slowly. I don't feel the need to drink like my life dependent on it. I have all the time in the world.

"She is fine. Your mother says she might wake sometime due to rest and your little bit of blood." I roll my eyes and grab another pack. "Why did you?" I pause and look to him as he looks at me with wonder. "After so many years you finally gave up part of your blood. You almost changed someone."

Something in me snapped. I can feel my strength has returned so I throw the pack that was in my hand. I raise till I'm looking him in the eyes. "I did it because she was the only contact I EVER made in Years. After she found who I was she still stayed and she brought life back in this god for saking prison."

"Son this is your home. You grew up in this place. When you brought her here. You knew the risk." I can feel my rage in my veins. His eyes turn black guessing from that mine as well. I can feel my fangs at my lips. "This was Never a home. It never was. This was a bloody hide out. I felt alone. You were hiding me. To protect me. I HAD to grow up. All we did was train. Thats not growing thats preparing for death. When I brought her here it was to help her.

Her neighborhood thought she was a killer and tired killing her. Cause of me. I knew the risk of exposing my true self to her but not what you were hiding the entire time. So it isn't my fault. Like you said to that basturd out there that almost killed her and me. It is between you and him. But now...now since he found us he knows where you are. I will be in the mess along with it. So forgive me for having a heart and protecting someone I ended up hurting for a rash decisions. I care for her. I know her. I Love Her."

His father face fades from his black eyes to his green eyes along with his. I realised what I just said. "Son do...did...." He doesn't finish but the question floats around the room. It isn't till now he sees everyone has entered the room.

I love her. Just finally saying it felt right. That crave to have her near and to hear her. To protect her. Was love. Something I couldn't describe but now I understand. That is love. "Yes I love her and I will be damned if I didn't." I can feel the force and meaning behind my words. It reflects on everyones face.

"Harry you know this will cause problems." I nod my head with understatement. "It's because I love her is why I came up with a solution. A solution that will hurt me and her mentally."

Everyone stares at me in wonder but Louis and mother know. It's all to protect her.

Mother opens her mouth and the words I have been waiting and dreading to came out. "She is awake."

*Jade's p.o.v*

All I heard was beep beside me and someone puting something or removing something off my arm. I flinch from the touch and who ever it is stops. I hear faint talking then it becames clear. "Get me a glass of water." A feminine voice says which has that peacefull aura. I open my eyes to be met by those eyes.