Don't leave me

*Harry's p.o.v.*

I'm losing it. I can't. She can't. She can't die on me. I...I...I don't know if...I...can. No! Don't think like that Harry she will be fine. She will be okay so you can protect her and have her in your arms. She will be okay.

I'm still running with her lifeless body in my arms with her blood covering up most of her body. Even mine. I know no soon I get her home I will give her clothes to wear since she is still in her bra and knickers. Even I'm still in my boxers.

Her blood feels the air around me and I can feel my body wanting a taste. But I can't. I rather die of thirst if it came down to me and her the only  ones alive on this dead land.

I look at her and I lost my breathe. She lost her color. Her once beautiful tan skin is growing whiter. Her hair is staining with her blood. "Harry she is going to be okay. I still hear her heart beat."

I snap my head to look at my mom running beside me. She is still looking at Jade with worry then her eyes meet mine. Sorrow crosses her eyes reflecting my eyes. My very soul. "We are almost there Harry." I don't say anything I just keep running. I never thought the castle was this far away. Maybe its just maybe I'm about to lose someone I grew attach to.

~~~~~

"Zayn get supplies. We need blood, a hot bowl of water, a needle, string-"

"Clothes! We need clothes for her quick. Please!" My voice cracks throughout my command. He nods his head and rushes to collect everything. "Harry this way." I follow mom to her room. "Lay her gentle on the bed." I put Jade down and she wincing from the pain.

I run my hand her hair. I don't care if I look crazy. I care for her. I need her. I bury my face in her bed that I slept in with her the night before with her pressed to my chest. I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Harry, son, she will be fine. I have seen her fight with me and she almost taken me down. Go get some clothes on and drink something. I know your hungry. Go before you lose your mind." I don't turn I just sit there watching her face for a sign.

Zayn comes in setting up everything with mom by his side. Mom started putting shorts and a small tank top on Jade. "I need everyone to go so I can work. Go!" My mom yells but I can't seem to process. "She will-" I don't let her finish. I get up and go to my room.

There is a pack of blood for me which I know mom put there. She knows I won't leave the castle until I hear her heart active again.

I stand in the shower watching the water mixed her blood. I tilt my head up to the ceiling so I won't look. I can't.

~~~~~

I sit on my bed blocking everything out. I only want to hear her. Feel her. I groan from annoyance. "What is going on with me? She hasn't even been hurt for long. But-"

"You care for her." I look up to see Niall, Liam, Louis and Zayn standing at my door. I haven't seen these guys since I was a teen. Before I was sent here prominently. "We finally see you again and you are with a girl. No a human girl almost about to get killed."

My focus go back to the floor. Silence is all over the room. I don't even hear mom or dad in her room. I hope everything is fine.

"Harry?" I look up to see mom with a bloody towel. I flash towards her. "Is she okay?" She opens her mouth but soon closes it. My eyes widen before she can say anything I'm standing at Jade's door. I push the door open and see Jade with a heartmeter beside her.

Her heart is back to normal but she still bleeding alittle. I walk to her side sitting on the edge. I stroke her cheek feeling her skin. Its cold but still warm. Her color is slowly coming back. "She won't wake up. We don't know when. She lost alot of blood. She died on us a couple times but she is sttonger than she lets on."

My breathe hitched from hearing the news. "But she still bleeding." I see the stitches holding together over three long claw marks to her shoulders to armpit. "Yes but it will stop."

The room is silent but my head is clouded with emotions and thoughts and memories of this girl. Because of me she got hurt. "It's not your fault Son. My past is haunting you this is why I put you here. To protect you."

I shake my head. "It should of been me. Not her. Not Jade. Not my Jade." I hear my words and I feel a mix of two emotions collide.  I can still hear her words she told me before she. 'My love'. I flinch at remembering those words. "Can I have some time alone with her."

I wait to hear a response but the door closing is my anwser. I grab her face with my hand. I lean my head down placing my forehead to hers. My other hand grabs her hand that is on the unwounded arm and bring it to my lips.

"Jade I know you can hear me. Don't leave me. I know we only known each other for almost a year but I can't help but feel connected with you. That craving feeling I had is gone and is replaced with want and need to be with you. To feel you in my arms. To lay with me. Please stay with me. Please. I need you." A sob breaks through me.

I can't remember the last time I cried. "Please stay with me. I don't want to feel or be alone again. You are the most perfect thing that ran into my life. And I wouldn't ask for anything or anybody else. I'm glad I met you. Please stay with me." I peck her lips bring my head back up. I bury my face in my hands.

"Don't leave me." I don't recognize my own voice. Its raspy and deeper than before. Only emotion laced in it is heart break. I scream from the pain I feel.

I was so caught in my sorrow and thoughts that I didn't hear the door slam open. Someone arms holds me into their arms. I feel everyone else energy is in a panic. I hear a long string of a beep coming from beside the bed. I cry louder knowing the meaning. I open my eyes and dash everyone out of the way. I slash my wrist and bring it to her lips.

Just a drop will bring her heart and blood pumping and cuts to stop bleeding. As quick as I place my wrist I quickly take it away. I don't want her to be like me. Only her decision. I hear her heart beat come back to life and her cut heals over.

I drop to my knees with everyone staring at me with wide eyes. I know I will hear it later. But I just want her to be fine. My love. My Jade.

---------------- -------- ---------------- ---------------- -------------

Heys guys sorry I haven't updated in a while just been I just didn't know how to put this chapter together.

Also thanks to @the_nerd_of_awsomens for voting for all chapters and artimes for commenting last night. If you two made me realize I need to update and that people really like the story. Thank you.

And also a big thank you to my sister Dcruz15 for supporting.