Reignited

* Jade's p.o.v*

"Hello...Dad." Harry voices says with monotone as he looks at the man standing before him. I turn to see if the man who tried to attack us early is now a pile of ashes. I turn my attention back to Harry and his father. "It's great to see you again, son." Harry rolls his eyes and clicks his tongue against his teeth. "If only the feeling was mutual." His dad looks sadden from his son words. No lie you can't blame him. He did leave his son in a place for years. And years like you should be dust dead. But I'm sure his dad has his reasons.

His father sees me and gives me a small smile. I give a small smile back but while taking in his appearance. Long black hair that curls at the end, bright green eyes or blue I don't know I can't tell. Stands over Harry by a few inches. I can see who Harry resembles more from his parents. "Harry, who is this?" His dad walks to me and bows to me to be polite. Harry looks to me and smiles at me. Like he has forgotten his dad was there. We keep eye contact but still doesn't anwser. His dad notices the delay and looks to Harry and me.

He smiles but clears his throat. Harry looks at his dad with embarrassment. "This. This is Jade. Jade this is my dad." I look to his dad and bow my head. "It's nice to meet you ,Sir." He smiles at me showing off his teeth. "As to you. It's nice to know my son has lovely company." I look down to my feet and blush. I hear foot steps clicking to the floor until I see Harry's bare feet. I look up at him and he has a smile on his face. "She truly is lovely. I'm glad I ran into you." He says below a whisper.

I can't help but smile at him. I mouth a 'same' to him. He breaks out of a big smile and moves my hair behind my ear. We turn to look at his dad and he just smiles at us. "So...um...dad do you know who that guy was?" His smile fades and goes to a serious but hatred face. "These people or that man you just fought to protect her is from when I first became..." He stops talking and looks at me. Harry catches on." She knows." He nods his head at his statement.

"They are enemies from when I was the Prince and when I became who I am. They are called the Turks. Been my enemy for so long but I have no clue who has brought them back. All I know they seek revenge from what I did. But I don't regret my decision. I did it to keep my people protected and to keep my family alive. This is why I kept you here but now if one comes then more might come."

I look back at Harry and he is already looking at me. "We need to train Harry." Harry shakes his head. "No I don't need to train. I've trained all my life since you come to see me." Vald looks to him and me. I walk to Harry and put my hand on his shoulder. "Let me train." He goes wide eyed. "No. No. No no no no." He repeats his words but I grab his cheek so he can face me. "No. I don't want to see you get hurt again. I can't and I don't want to be a blame that you got hurt."

I smile at his words but I have to reason. "But I will die if I'm just a stand by. I'm a blood bag to them and I can't be weak. I need to defend myself." He just looks to me thinking about what I just said. He hesitates at first but nods. "Okay. Okay." He tells me but I know its to him.

I turn to his dad and walk up to him. "Mr. Vlad." He looks to me with wide eyes and to Harry and back to me. He bows his head at me to give me permission to speak. "When do we start?"

------------------------- ------------------------- ---------------------

Heys guys sorry for late update but I graduated Saturday. I know late but I've been chilling. Have a few other fanfic ideas maybe creepy ones lol but yeah. I will try to update as soon as possible but I have to look for a job. Start life. Anyways yeah.

I'm werid. But isn't Luke Evans beautiful. God if he wasn't gay.