Scared of Blood?

He just stares at me for a moment and nods his head shyly giving me a yes. I nod mine and look down. I'm sitting up by now since I was getting  uncomfortable from laying for so long. I look back up and see he is still standing there watching me. He starts walking towards me and sits there taking the towel and rinsing it. And rubs the dry blood off.

"Thank you", I say below a whisper. He stops and looks at me," I almost died out there." He looks down at the cloth in his hand. I look to my arm and notice it's almost healed.

"How long was I asleep?" He looks up at me again but doesn't answer so I just took matters into my own hand. "Was it days?" He shakes his head no, "Weeks?" He nods again but this time a yes with a worried expression.

I take a deep breathe," I guess they really wanted me dead for something I didn't do." He puts his hand on my hand trying to sooth me from crying. Soon he raises his hand to my cheek to wipe the fallen tears that I didn't know that have fallen.

"I'm sorry, that day sucked for me." He gives a suring smile until his green eyes go vibrant. His smile fades and his eyes go wide. I feel something down my arm and I turn to see blood is coming out of the wound.

He looks at it and snaps his head and move his hand from my cheek to cover his mouth. I look at him and notice his eyes are closed tight.

I grab the rag from his other hand and put it on my wound. I think he noticed the bed move because he opens his eyes and looks at my arm. I guess he build up the courage to deal with blood if he acts like that.

"Scared of blood huh?" I laugh and he just shakes his head with a smile.

------------------------- ------------------------- ---------------------

Short and boring I know but yeah. Just one more day of spring break and school again yay.

Ready to graduate aleady but any ways. Hope you like the book so far. I might update again cause I'm bored but we will see.