The date

*MATURE CONTENT. IF UNDER AGE GO TO NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE THANK YOU*

*Jada's p.o.v*

"So what are we doing?" I look beside me to see Harry with a smile on his face looking ahead. It was was starting to get dark when we decided to leave for our date. He wouldn't tell me and that smile on is face isn't helping. "You will find out soon." I groan with annoyance from his  response. The same bloody response he has given me the entire time. "Just give a hint." He turns his attention to me and stops. He sighs looking at his feet. "Fine. Its simple but fun." I look at him waiting for him to finish but he just walks away.

"What?" I say with confusion laced in my voice. I notice he is still walking without me so I run beside him. I look at him to see if he is going to say anything else still but no. I roll my eyes at him with a shake of my head.

Its dark now where the stars are out and you can see the lights of a passing airplane. I notice Harry has stopped and turned to me. "We are here." I look around and I don't see anything. I look at him with a look asking what he is talking about. He smiles while reaching his hand behind him. I hear a click and light starts to surround us. I look around and the trees are covered with lights that usually are used decorate out doors doing the summer.

"I wanted it to be simple but something to remember." I snap my head back at him and he has a worried look on his face. "Its lovely." He smiles a little and I give him a questioning look. He catches on and points his finger straight from us. I look at the direction and see a path of roses. I walk up to the first one and pick it up. I look behind me but he isn't there. My gut is telling to follow the roses so I go for it.

I know I haven't walked that long because I can still see the lights from where we were. I notice I only have two roses left to pick up. Before I can get to the last one someone picks it up. Water is dripping from the hand and know its his from the cross tattoo. I look up and see Harry shirtless and dripping wet. Jesus Christ. Breathe Jade breathe.

I run my eyes over him taking him in because...wow. "I know you like roses from your tattoo and um...I...um wanted to do something fun. So I um...." He didn't finish his sentence due to nerves so he grabs my hand and leds the way.

We come to a lake that seems to be located at the middle of the woods. "I thought we could take a swim you know. I like to do it and it relaxes me so I thought maybe you would to. You don't have to worry about a change of clothes since I bought more in a bag over by the dock." I smile up at him from his rumbling. I place my hand to his cheek and he relaxes to my touch. He waits for me to say something but I walk away. I can feel his eyes on me as I make my way to the dock. I gently put the roses down and put my hands on the hem of my shirt and pull it over. I hear him take a sharp in take of breathe and I can't help give a chuckle at him. I do the same with my jeans leaving me in my undergarments.

I turn to look at him and raise my hand for him to approach me. He walks towards me with the rose still in hand. He stops in front of me and takes my hand placing a kiss to it. I see he is back to himself. And maybe is being a little cocky. "Mmmmm. Maybe I made the right decision for our date." I pull my hand back crossing my arms over my chest giving him a playful glare. His eyes stare at my chest and I roll my eyes. Man.

I walk to the edge of the dock with him hot on my trail. "I'm sorry I didn't-" Right when he gets near me I push him into the water. I laugh when he surface the water with a glare. "You should've saw your face. Priceless. I got you."  He looks at me with a mischievous grin and before I know it I feel his hand around my leg. My laughing stops and I look at him. He pulls me into the water with him.

He pulls me underneath the water with him hovering over me. I push him away from me and I swim back to surface. I take a big deep breathe trying to get air back in my lungs. I hear laughing beside me and I see him floating on his back and his head tilted back showing off his sharp jaw line. Lets see who laughing at the end.

I go back underneth the water with out making a sound. When I'm halfway near him I see his laughing has died down. "Jade?" I hear him call my name when he doesn't get a response I see his eyes open. Before he can sit up I run my hands along his back. He jumps alittle but relaxes. My hands run slowly up his back to his shoulders. I surface close to his ear with my hands running over his chest. I hear him groan and leaning his head back. I move my lips to his ear. "Surpised?" I nip on his earlope and I receive a gasp from his lips. I kiss my way to his jaw until I hear a moan pass his lips.

"Found it." I whisper before I suck on his sweet spot. Right where is jawline ends and his ear starts. I run my hands lower till I'm at waist of his shorts. His breathing has increased and his mouth is open with pants coming out. "Mmmmmm." He groans from the vibration on his throat. His breathe hitch due to my hands passing his waistline of his shorts slightly touching his little friend. "Harry?" I moan out in his ear. "Got ya." I pull my hands out of his shorts and away from him.

I hear him groan from behind me. I can't help but laugh at his reaction. My breathe is taken away from me when I feel my back is against the edge of the lake. I open my eyes to see Harry with his eyes black with lust. He harshly crashes his lips to mine. I immediately respond rounding my hands through his hair. He moves his lips to my neck finding my spot easily. I push his head to have him closer. His hands roam my body until he gets to the front of my thighs. He spreads them open and place himself between. I gasp from his erection rubbing against me. "You see what you did to me." He groans in my ear while he wraps my legs around his waist.

I moan from how deep and raspy his voice his. He grinds himself onto me. "Harry." He groans in my ear from hearing me moan his name. "You feel what you did. How does it feel?" He grinds into me harder causing my head to throw back from the pleasure. "Answer me." He grips his hands over my ass and pulls me closer. He moves his hips making it harder to answer him. "I don't hear a answer baby. What? Don't like the taste of your own medicine? Because I think you do. Huh?" He moves us in a rhythm that has pleasure pumping through my veins.

All you hear is our heavy breathing mixed my moans and his deep throaty groans. "Answer me." He roars in my ear breathlessly moving his lips to my shoulder. "Harry. God...yes...dont stop." I lift my head to look at him. He lifts his head with smug look on his face. "Baby I wasn't planning to."

He smashes his lips against mine licking my bottom lip asking entrance. I grant it and he dominates my tongue with his and I can't help to moan. I bite his bottom lip causing him to groan and grind his hips harder. "Jade." He groans my name with his mouth still close with mine. His hips are losing its rhythm meaning he's close. "Harry.I think I'm going to-" I feel him nod once he pulls back. "I know me too."

He lowers his lips back to my neck leaving a love bite. I can feel my stomach tighting and I feel his clench due to how close we are. Our breathing is heavy. Pants is all you hear in the air. Our moans are louder and I know we won't last long. I feel Harry stop and my eyes quickly open to look at him. I see him looking around us with his grip tighting my waist. "Harry whats wrong?" I don't bother to ask why he stopped since he looks like he is alert about something. "I heard something and I can smell something strange." He says trying to calm his breathing down. "I didn't hear-" Before I can't finish my sentence we hear a twig snap from behind me.

------------------------- ------------------------- ---------------------

Sorry guys it took me long to update. I had writers block and also I found some good werewolve stories so I'm sorry.

Also thanks to @britishaz for the tons of votes on this story. I appreciate it.

Also I guys I have more stories on my page if you want to check them out. I started them a few weeks ago so yeah. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and see you next time.