The truth

"Jade. Put that down." Harry yells me as he walks towards me to take it out of my hands. "Why? I already read some of it." He stops reaching for the journal and sends me a glare. "You what!" I push him away from me once he yells at me. "You have no right to yell at me after annoying me for two months! I have every right to be mad!" I throw his journal at him and he catches it. He looks down at it then back to me. He opens his mouth but closes it. "You have alot of explaning to do because I have clues but I want to hear it from you."

He sighs and singals a hand to tell me to sit. I sit in the chair next to the window as I watch him walk to put the journal down with a sad sigh. "I never asked to born like this. But I was born with it as a infant but I soon stop growing at a certain age. I didn't have a normal childhood nor a normal life. I was put here for protection but you already know that." He laughs at his last statement and looks to me. I just sit there watching him with curious eyes. He smiles at me, "I guess the tables have turned. Your watching me as how I would watch you." I look down with a slight blush but soon shake it off to give him a serious look to tell him to continue.

"Anyways, my parents only visit a few times. To see if I'm okay and to train me. My father was a prince until his people turned against him and tried to kill his previous son. He killed them all and sacrificed himself to protect him. He then later met a recarnation of his previous wife." He looks to the picture hanging on the wall. "She was human than but a battle started due to her being pregnant with me. She soon became what I am today." He looks to me and walk to me to kneel down in front of me. He takes a hold of my hands and gives a shaky breathe.

"I know why those people were chasing you and I want you to figure it out...who I am. You have the clues." I nod at his statement a little scared to know. He just breaths and looks down. "I'm- I'm the reason you were chased that night." I looked at him in confusion. "I'm the one who put those bodies there...along the forest." I stood up and walked away from him. "You killed those people?" He doesn't say anything. He slowly gets up and walks up to the picture. "Put the pieces together but once you find out...please just know I was just protecting myself. I didn't mean for anyone to get hurt. Specially you. I will understand if you leave once you know. Just put the pieces together." He whispers to me one last time.

I look to the ground and start putting what I know together. The bats in the forest, the blood, the bodies, the castle, him going out every night. I loom to the picture of the man and woman. A prince...named Vlad. I look back down with my eyebrows pulled still putting it together. I think of the castle again and the man.

My eyes widen and I snap my head up to see Harry looking at me with sad eyes. "Your-your-." I can't get the words out. Their caught in my throat due to fear. He nods his head and turns so his back is facing me. He hangs his head low. "Yes. I'm- I'm the son of Dracula."