I need you, I want you

*Harry's p.o.v*

She looks up at me with her mouth parted. Her eyebrows are pulled telling me she is confused. But her pulse is racing maybe due to how close I am. "Harry what are you talking about?" I can't contain my breathing anymore from just hearing her say my name.

I take a step forward to the point where my chest is brushing against hers. I don't break the eye contact we have I just watch her. "I can't control myself around you. I don't want to hurt you but I want you. I crave you. Not the crave of your blood. But you." I place my hands on the wall beside her face. I close my eyes and sigh. "I've always been alone. No company. But until you came. I feel alive and I've never been happier. When I placed my lips on your neck I wanted to feel your skin again. When my hand was in yours and around your waist when we danced. I wanted you closer. That moment my lips brush against yours I felt a spark due to the softness. I want to feel it again. I was okay until you cleaned the blood off me today. I need to feel you."

I open my eyes and her eyes have darken. Her natural brown is blown where it looks black. Her breathing has increased which makes me go crazy. My body is shaken with want. Lust. I need her. I want her.

I take a step towards her again but she puts her hands on my chest. Just that touch brings goosebumps against my skin and I feel her shudder just from it. She looks at my chest and traces my sparrows then she slowly goes to my butterfly. My breathing had quicken and my chest is rising and falling at a fast rate. I feel her hands go over my stomach and I tense. She trances my v-lines with my leave ink.

I can't help but growl and grab her hands. She snaps her head up to look at me. "I'm sor-." I smash my lips to hers before she could finish. I pull back to see her reaction. I lick my lips tasting her on them. I see she does the same and my mind loses it. I reattach my lips back to hers and she responds no soon. Our lips move in sync and I moan in the kiss. She wraps her arms around my neck and mine around her waist.

All you can hear in the room is our heavy breathing. I bite her lip and hear her gasp. I put my hands on her thighs she gets the hint and jumps to wrap her legs around my waist. I back us up into the wall without breaking the kiss. I move her up to get a better grip on her and we moan in unison due to the cause of friction.

"Am I interrupting something?" We break the kiss to see my dad. He smiles at us in our state. Our heavy breathing pressed against each other. I look at Jade and give her a apologize look and gently put her down.

I clear my throat and turn my attention back to my dad who still stands with a smile on his face. "What are you doing here Dad?" He walks close to us and looks at Jade. I feel her bury her face in my chest due to embarrassment. I wrap my arm around her and kiss the top of her head. My dad gives me a big smile.

"I came to see if everthing is okay but I guess I was right." I groan at his statement with my head thrown back. "No need to do that now Harry. There is another time for that." I glare at him and he just chuckles. "Seriously Dad what is going on?" He nods and clears his throat. "They're coming."