A Dark Silhouette

Previously
I'm in deep thought that I didn't hear a trig snapping a few steps away from me and that someone is right in front of me.
------------------------- ------------------------

I look up and see the same old man who was at my door pointing his gun at me. I didn't even realize I was breathing heavy until I see a grimace smile upon his face.

"Found ya." He gives a evil laugh and right before he shoots I slap his gun out his hands and I push him. Once he falls I took off. I can already hear him yell 'I found her' to his group.

I can hear shots being shot at me. I start running in a zig zag so no bullets will hit me. I hope I can make it through this.

Anonymous p.o.v

I can hear people shouting and cheering of death. I can smell the burning of wood. I grew curious and run to the tree tops to find the cause. But after a while it grows quiet but I stay just in case. I concentrate to hear and I find someone breathing heavy.

I follow it to know whom it comes from. Right in front of me is a girl. Sweating of terror and like she is about to pass out. I continued watching her.

I hear someone coming and shot up trying not to be seen. But she doesn't move she stays. Before she can look up someone is before her with...a gun. My eyes widen and I watch to see what is going on.

Her breathing is heard again due to what the man said. She moves and slaps the gun down and pushes him away.

I smile because she just did that and I watch her in amusement. I'm snapped out of it when I hear a speed of a bullet. I look down and see people with guns aiming at her.

I can already hear her running out of breathe. She isn't going to make it.

Jade's p.o.v

I'm not going to make it. They are hot on my trail.

I see a opening in the woods. That gave me a little hope. I run a little faster no matter how tired I am.

Right before I get there... BAM... was heard. I stop running and I can feel pain running through out my arm. I look to see a bullet has hit my shoulder. Blood is pouring from me and I end up on the ground.

I hear a click as my vision starts to blur. I look to the opening, my freedom, my escape...the thing that would of saved me. I close my eyes slowly to have them open again. I see a dark silhouette standing there and I can hear people telling the figure to stay back and that I'm a murderer.

The figure moves a step forward. I can't keep my eyes open any longer but right before I do I see the silhouette disappear in to a cloud. I can no longer keep my eyes open. I'm a goner.

I can hear faint screams of agony and yells of 'run'. The flutter of wings can be heard and thats before everything turns black.