Time to myself

* Harry's p.o.v *

I finally spoke to the first time since ever to her. It was worth it. Seeing the smile form on her face. No man should let a lady be consume by sadness or fear.

I'm sitting on the roof holding the jacket she was just wearing tonight. Her scent fills the air of the castle. I know she is still awake. I can feel it. I know she is stronger than what she seems. It just the past month hasn't been the best for her.

When I saw the picture of her family it bought a smile to my face. The way she spoke about the memory was beautiful. I wanted to hear more of the memories she treasured. To know what it's like to have such memories.

Then she asked about my own. I couldn't help the frown upon my face. I only heard of stories and a few memories when I was maybe around two. As I gotten older my father will stop by every blue moon to check up on me and test my strength. He stopped showing once I became...what I am.

Everyone knows the story of my father, mother and this castle. They even know about me but never seen or heard. I know one day she is going to find out and I have to tell her who I am. I'm afraid. A man as powerful as me is scared but I can't help to feel fear since she is the first person I have encountered in years.

I only crave blood once a day. Just because I'm a monster doesn't mean I have to be one. I will not let people fear me. That is the last thing I want.

I look down and see she has turned on her light. I sigh knowing she might fear me one day and I won't be able to control it. I know I will try to hurt her but I know she will find a way out like when I saw her in the forest.

Like I said before I have cherish the moments before they are wiped from me. I give a sigh and look up to the starry sky.

I close my eyes to just relax and not worry. Only worry when the time comes. I open my eyes and I hear she is taking a shower. I look back down to my jacket and rub the material in my hands.

I give one last sigh for the night and stand to my feet. "Cherish the moment."