The tour

"So I see you changed from your usual attirer." I wave my hand up and down from his head to toe. He just laughs down at the ground as we're walking to yet another door.

"Just wanted to be comfortable for once." He shurgs as he lays his hand on the doorknob. We walk in and he turns to turn the light on. "This is the library." I walk to the closest bookcase and run my fingers against the covers and look around the large room. "Have you read all these books?" I turn to him to see he is close to me watching my every move. "I tired." He picks up a book and flips through it. "Some catch my attention but the rest bore me since they are all the same." He puts the book back and guides me to the door with his hand on the small of my back.

"How many rooms are in here?" I look to him with wondering eyes. "Many actually but most of them are bedrooms and empty rooms since I can't find a use for them." My mouth forms in the shape of an 'o' as we walk up to a really large door. My breathe hitched due to beautiful armber color with a harsh gold frame. Harry pushes the doors back and the room is just as beautiful.

"A ballroom." My mouth is agape as I turn to him. He smiles at me with a small nod and I turn to get a better look. Instead of a golden color it's a ruby red with white curtains. "Wow." I forgot Harry was here and I turn to him. He is standing in the center and the view of him there is like a beautiful painting coming to life. He stands with his hands behind his back. His hair in his face and his eyes bright as ever.

I stop staring and look to the ground but I can feel his eyes on me. I can hear his feet tapping on the ground meaning he is walking towards me. Once he stops I look up at him and he pulls out a hand waiting for me to grab it. I look at it for a second and take a hold of it waiting for him to guide me back to leave. Until he gently pulls me to him and his arm wraps around my waist and bows me.

"May I have this dance, my lady." He smiles down at me while grabbing my hand to give it a soft kiss and lifts me up. I can't help but smile at him," You may. But I don't really know how to." He spins me around and takes the led. "That's fine." He whispers as I'm back facing him.

We're just laughing and enjoying this moment. It feels like the room has lighten up from this moment but I can't help not to pay attention to it. I feel free.

He bows me one last time and stares into my eyes with a soft smile. He moves my hand from his to place mine on his shoulder. Once there he gently runs his hand through my hair put it back to my cheeck. I smile and do the same to his curls so I can see his eyes. I move my hand done his face but before it leaves he leans into it while closing his eyes taking a breathe.

He opens his eyes again which have more of a glow and smiles at me. "Thank you." I don't know what he is saying thank you for. Maybe for dancing with him or something else but those two words stop the world to me. Like nothing...nothing can ruin this moment.

------------------------- ------------------------- ---------------------
So I used the song a thousand years because why not i mean it fits right. Anyways sorry I didn't update before but i will update alot this week.

Also if you haven't check out my other fanficition. Check it out. Its a 5sos fanfic but punk and so yeah. Check it out.