the beginning

All I could hear was my ragged breathing from running for what felt like hours but has only been thirty minutes. I could still hear people chasing me screaming to put me to death.

I didn't do anything. All I do is stay home, mind my own business and try to stay away from drama since I moved here after graduating college. Now I'm being accused of murder.

*Flashback*
There was a pounding on my door in the middle of the night. Who would be up at this time I mean really. I open my door to see everyone from the neighborhood who all carry guns and torches.

"Its all your doing. All those people going missing and being found near the rim of the woods behind your house. We haven't had a problem until you...until you came here. VANISH YOU MONSTER!" An elder man yells while pointing his gun at me. Everyone cheers a 'yeah' as their agreement to the older man.

"I didn't kill any of those people. I don't even bother anyone." I defend in my purpose but no one seems to believe me.

I look to the older man and he smirks. "Just a great reason why we think its you." Before he can pull his trigger I slammed the door and run for the back door. And the only thing I could think of was to run to the forest.

* End of Flashback*

Here I am still running which feels like this forest goes on forever. My legs are starting to go numb from all the aching. I stop behind a tree to breathe.

I only been here for a few months and now this. I can hear them stop and hear them ask faint respones like if they could see me. A few no's and a few people saying to split up.

I stay quiet just in case they can hear my heavy breathing. Once I didn't hear anyone and see the brightness from the flames are gone I give out a quiet sigh.

I shake my head not believing what this night has become. I stay where I'm put knowing I can't go back home due to the neighbors.

I'm so caught in deep thought that I didn't here a trig snapping a few steps away from me and that someone is right in front of me.

------------------------- ------------------------- ---------------------

Hey guys  doing a another book. I was inspired to write this by the movie Dracula with Gray Oldman and the recently Dracula with Luke Evans. If you haven't seen the movies i think you should.

Harry does look normal instead when he drinks blood. He doesn't  talk in the first few chapters because he is observing Jade since he hasn't been in company of anyone for years.  And he is kind of old fashioned.

So you can know i like the name Jade any ways hope you liked the first chapter and i hope you enjoy the story.