Staying

* Harry's p.o.v*

I finally told someone who I am. What I am. And I've never been so scared in my life. I know she is still standing there. I can hear her heart beating at a fast rate. "I know you want to leave. If it wasn't for me you would be living your life." I turn to look at her and she just stands there. Doesn't move or say anything.

I walk towards her and she looks up at me. I look down at run down boots. "Thank you." I whisper to her and I can feel her looking at me like I'm mental. "You were the first company I've had in years. So thank you. I'm not going to force you to stay. I know-". I stop talking when I see her shake her head.

"I'm not leaving." She whisper to me as my eyes widen. "You were only protecting yourself. You didn't mean to hurt me. Besides you saved me." She walks up to me and takes a hold of my hand. "Also I like your company even when I know your not going to kill me. Even though I'm a walking blood bag. But I like it that your kind even if you don't talk much. I'm staying." I can't help the smile on my face. I pick her up and spin her around. She laughs at me and I put her back down. I pull her into a big hug. "Thank you thank you thank you. I owe you. You don't know how happy I am. Thank you."  My arms stay around her and her arms around me. I could finally be myself. To be free. To be wanted.