Family

We have been like this for what it feels like ages but it hasn't. Our eyes on lock but soon break because my foot slipped which ending up making me loose my grip. I grab onto his shirt and he falls with me. I groan from pain since his body landed on my side. He moves to hover over me and we end up busting out in laughter. We're laughing so hard tears are rolling down my face. I wipe them away once our laughter dies down.

He is still hovering over me and he notices and he moves so he is laying next to me. His cheeks are red and a just smile. We are looking up at the ceiling with a comfortable silence. I see Harry move and rest on his elbows and looks down at me with curious eyes. "Tell me about you and your family." He says softly so it doesn't come out demanding but as curiosity. "What do you want to know?" I raise from my laying position and sitting criss cross. "Anything." He says copying my moves.

"Well,you know my name. My favorite color is purple and black. I love to paint it relaxes me. Also I like getting paint all over me." I laugh while wiggling my fingers. He cracks a smile at me.

"I have two sisters and three brothers so in total there is six of us. My parent's split after a few months when my littlest brother was born. My dad is a tattoo artist. He did mine." I lift my sleeve a bit to show him alittle bit of my ink. He says a 'beautiful' just with a whispher  and I give a small 'thanks'. "I see you have some." I point as he looks down at them. "Anyways we are one crazy and weird family. We try to keep to ourselves. We are all truly talented on certain things. We call people family blood or not. We trust until someone stabs us in the back. And really...that's all I can think of." I turn to him with my hand pushing my hair out of my face.

"Why did you move here?" He asks with a unsured voice. I just shrug while looking down. "I just like to travel but I always ended up coming back here. Yeah I didn't make friends her. People seemed distance from me so I didn't want to be a burden. But I enjoyed how the buildings looked and how free it felt here. I felt...alive."

He looks to me like he is searching for something. "Don't you miss your family?" I nod my head. " I do but after college I saved money and I send them pictures to let them know I'm okay." He nods his head understanding me. "What about you? Your family?" He quickly looks away from me and he becomes tense. "I'm not ready to tell my story yet." A shaky breath comes from his lips and I put my hand on his shoulder but he quickly stands. "I think you should go get some sleep." He says without looking at me.

He waits for me to get up and walks me to my room. "Goodnight." He says and walks away without me replying. I watch him go and turn the corner just maybe thinking he would look back but no. I was wrong. I walk inside my room and leaning against the headboard. Wondering what the hell just happened.