"Why is that?" He pouted with a noticeable blush spreading on his cheeks.

"I'm not that bad a guy and you are his I mean...my girlfriend right?" I smiled.

"So you are done pursuing Lisanna?" His eyes softened but frowned.

"I think it's about time I left the rest to Natsu. He has very strong feelings for you that gives me a headache. I won't bother you guys anymore." I gasped in attempt to say something but natsu collapsed before I had the chance.

"Is everything ok?" Lisanna and the rest came through the door seeing an unconscious Natsu.

"He just passed out." I explained shortly and their gaze averted from Natsu to me.

"Lu-chan I came as fast as I can!" Levy hugged me in consideration of my injury. I peeked my head to the crowd seeing Lisanna guiltily holding her arm.

"Lisanna." I called and she batted her bright blue eyes surprised.

The group of friends spilt making a pathway to her.

Tears streamed down her eyes falling onto my face.

"I always wanted to become great friends with you Lucy-chan." More tears rapidly increased and she hugged me tightly.

"Mmh." Natsu began to groan rising himself from off the floor.

Lisanna turned around holding my hand tightly.

"Come on guys hug it out." I said and Natsu glared but shook his head.

I peered angrily over to him and Lisanna looked down at me a little frightened.

I nodded to her knowingly and she hugged him lightly. He cautiously hugged back but pulled away after a second.

I clasped my hands together.

"So we are all friends again?" Everyone exchanged glances.

"Well we better head out to let the doctor see if you are good to go." Erza nodded pushing the others out of the room.

~doctor says that she is good to go~

Juvia P.O.V

"Here is your cake Erza." Ultear handed the pink box to her and Erza's eyes danced in excitement.

Once we all got in the car, heat began to speak.

"Back home Juvia?" He suggested but I shook my head.

"Juvia's mom needs help moving into her new home." I said a little sad and a frown formed on his face.

We stopped in my driveway and I went inside after kissing Gray on the cheek.

Juvia lied. Juvia's mom doesn't live in America.

Running up the stairs, I put on a blonde wig with green eye contacts. After that I put on black leather pants and top and went to get my bike.

Juvia is going stalking today.

Lucy P.O.V

I sat in the car with Natsu as he took his motion sickness pill before starting the car.

"You never told me where you are taking me."

His hand moved on top of mine.

"You'll see."

It was a pretty silent ride until we ended up at a house that had the name 'Dragneel Estate'.

So Natsu was born a rich kid. I have never been here before.

The gates opened once he revealed his identity to the security camera.

It was a beautiful huge Victorian style home with a garden that spread acres.

He lead me out of the car no more like lifted my up over his shoulder.

"Kyah! Put me down!" I kicked and punched his back over and over. He started running to the entrance.

"It's faster this way!" He argued and he finally put me down on the inside. Inside, there were two stair cases that greatly bordered and statue of a Greek mythological God. Zeus. I believe.

"Let's go see my little sister Wendy."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me up on the right side of the two staircases.

After walking about 40 seconds down the hallway, there was a door partially opened.

Once Natsu pushed it wide, there was a little girl with her headphones on listening on her IPod.

"Natsu-nii!" She tackled Natsu and she ruffled her hair.

"Is this the Lisanna girl that you have been telling me before you left?" She asked smoothing her long blue hair.

Natsu shook his head.

"This is Lucy." I smiled and Wendy wrapped her skinny arms around my waist.

"I know you! Lucky Light! I love your music!" Wendy's eyes twinkled.

"About time Natsu-nii brought at least one of his girlfriends home." She snickered and Natsu pouted.

"Oh! Want to hear my song? I've been practicing so I can be an idol like you guys." She unhooked her iPod from her earphones and inserted it into a large pink speaker on the other side of her room.

(Play song)

Kimi ni smile ashita ni yume
Aikatsu shiyo Ready Go!!

(1・2・3 Go!)

Hiroi sora no shita ja chīsana watashi dakeredo
Yume wa ōkiku susumu beki idol
Zenryoku de hashiru yo egao wo todoketai kara
Kimi ga sekai no sumi ni ita toshitatte

Don'na chikamichi yori mo
Shinjiteru dekoboko no jibun no michi wo yukou
Mukaikaze ya arashi ni makenai zettai ni!
Se-no de dash
(It's All Right☆)

Uta wo (todoketai) Egao (todoku made)
Heart no chime narashite (Tewatasu yo)
Kimi ni smile ashita ni yume
Aikatsu shiyo Ready Go!!

We both clapped for her but I the. heard a loud bell.

"Mom and Dad must be back." Wendy jumped.

"Mom? Dad?"