Twin Dragons.

Note: FOR EVERY CHAPTER DONT PLAY VIDEO UNLESS I SAY SO!

~at amusement park~

Juvia P.O.V

The group was gathered in the middle of the park dressed in our disguises.

"I think we should all go in groups so we can expand through the park." Erza said and everyone agreed.

I held my arm sadly.

"What's wrong Juvia?" Lucy asked me.

"Lyon-sama said he couldn't come for business he had to attend to." I explained. I felt a hand latch into mine.

"Well you could go with me. So we can restart as friends." Gray said and my eyes widened. I hesitantly nodded my head and he smiled thankfully.

Erza P.O.V

"Let's go Jellal." I pulled his arm with him willingly following behind me.

We landed at a game where you have to knock down all off the pins by throwing a ball. You get 3 balls.

"Want me to win you a bear Jellal?" I recommended with excitement. He raised his hand.

"It should be the guy who gets the prize." And I frowned. "Try your best." I cheered plainly.

At first try he missed all of the pins. The second try was no better but the third try he only knocked down one.

He cried anime tears."this game is rigged." I smirked."My turn."

I pulled out a ball launcher from inside my shirt.

"Mam?" The person behind the stand questioned.

"Where did you keep that!" But ignored Jellal.

Putting the ball inside the launcher, I shot it and it knocked down all three....and the stand.

"Please! J-Just take the bear!" The stand guy pleaded with fear. I wonder why he was so scared?

I gave the bear to Jellal and sweat dropped."That's my girl." He chuckled.

We began walking away from the stand to a ride.

"MY BELOVED STAND!" I heard the man cry.

Then I came to a sudden stop. I noticed a certain person stop right in front of me.

"S-Simon.."

Gajeel P.O.V

Shrimp won't stop talking about the prize that I won her.

"Here next!" Shrimp pulled me to a photo booth. The photo booth keep saying to do different poses but I stayed the same.

No way I'm doing that!

When Levy got to the photos, she frowned. "What?"

"Gajeel you look like a lamp post. Why didn't you do any of the poses?" She crossed her arms angrily.

"It's not like it's important." I shrugged and she turned to a sadden smile. Did I hurt her feelings?

She took in a big sniffle.

"Oi-"

"It's nothing. Let's go find some rides." She tugged my arm and we were silent until we got to a ride.

Lucy P.O.V

"Natsu are you sure you are gonna be ok? We don't have to ride any rides." I calmed he shook his head.

"It wouldn't be fun if we didn't do the stuff you wanted to do Luce." She grinned and I blushed slightly.

"Well then. Rollercoaster we go!" We ran to get in line. There we saw a little girl arguing with the Rollercoaster attendant.