Chapter 1

*8 years prior to the story*
My young seven year old self saw every horrible thing. From murder, to affairs. Mom's affairs, dad's affairs.. the most horrible thing about it, is that it would end in murder...

My mom crying on my bed. "Mom what's wrong?" I asked, she looked at me with golden eyes. But that was just an illusion that I processed. "Mom are you going to a party and getting ready in my room? What's happening to your eyes.." She stared at me and she wasn't crying anymore.
"The war is coming." She said.
"World war three?" I asked.
"No much more then that, for us." She said.
"Mom are you going crazy?" I Asked.
"We need to go to hiding." She said.
"Mom what are you talking about?" I asked.
"They are going to kill you." She said.
"Mommy, if this is a prank it not funny at all." I said, she turned on my tv. It was on a news report, "once again there's a animal attacked, police will need to find it now. But until they find the strange animal stay out of the woods, I repeat stay out of the woods." The reporter said, I looked at my mom. She was horrified, but she was always like this.. I knew it was the hallucination that She has been having. That's what everyone said...

*today*
I walked home- my adoptive home, where I lived with my adoptive family, lived a normal life.. at least, as of now. You see, my parents were unfortunately killed. And I was adopted into The McCall Family.. the broken family who was very close to me when I was younger. And I'm happy to call them my family- I walked along side my bestfriend which happens to be a guy that I met like a week ago when I moved back here. But my friends name is Nick.
"Hey so my friends are having a halloween party tonight and I wanted to know if you could go?" He asked.
"Where is it?" I asked.
"It's at the high school." He said.
"Our high school?" I asked.
"Yeah, that party starts at nine" He said, we stopped at my house
"Ok well see ya then." I said, and hugged him.
"See ya." He said, I walked in my house and ran to my room.
"Are you going out tonight?" She asked.
"Uh yeah." I said, she raised her eyebrows. She was expecting another answer.
"Well, it's a good thing you asked me, I say no." She said, "I don't want you out there alone--"
"Then I'll take Scott!" I said, Scott is Melissa (my Adoptive mothers) only son and child.
"Yes I am im fifteen mom." I said.
"well once you turn eighteen and live in your house you can do what ever you want, but until then your following my rules." She said and walked out my room.
"Ok, your right. Sorry."
"Thank you. Now go unpack." She said, I ran upstairs and got to work.

In the mid way of unpacking, there was a knock on the door, I placed the first picture frame on the wall. There stood my lover, Grayson Dolan and his twin Ethan.
"Hey!" I said and kissed Grayson, "what are you guys doing here?" I asked amazed.
"We're staying here." Grayson said.
"Yay!" I said, "I needed someone to talk to. And Ethan, Scotts at Stiles. And gray can stay with me!" I said.
"NO SHARING BEDS!" My mom yelled, we laughed.
"Yeah, but Scotts going to bring in a blow up mattress." They nodded, and put their things on the floor
"Any way, mean while. Can you help me hang a few more things?" I asked, "unfortunately there's a few things I can't reach."
"Well your so short." They Ethan said, I glared at him.
"I'm fun size, and can still kick your ass in lacrosse." I said, we began to hang up more pictures, "So there's a party at my school tonight, you down?"
"Yeah what time?" They asked.
"Nine we can't let my mom know." I said, "and also we can't show up at 9! We have to be fashionably late of course!" I said
"I thought you were a good girl?" Grayson asked, and twirled me around.
"Not even, we haven't seen each other in years, I have changed." I said, "not really, I'm still a dork. But I'm a different kind of dork."