Chapter Two: Smosh Games?

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. My cousin is staying with us for a couple weeks. Anthony this is Aeryn. Aeryn this is Anthony," he introduces. Anthony pauses the show he was watching and walks over to us. He holds his hand out I shake it with a smile.
"Alright, Aeryn I'll show you to your room," he says imitating how a stereotypical rich person would talk. I laugh and follow him to my room. It's a simple room with a twin bed, a dresser and a desk. The desk sits next to the door. The bed is below the window and the dresser is next to the bed. I set my backpack on the bed and grab my suitcase from Ian.
"I'll leave you to unpack," he says and walks back to the living room. I plug my DS into the wall. Then look over at my suitcase.
It takes me a whole hour to unpack my things. I sigh and flop on the bed once I'm done. A knock sounds on my door. I get up and open it. Ian and Anthony stand there with goofy smiles on their faces.
"What?" I ask looking at them suspiciously.
"Get ready we're going to Smosh HQ!" Ian sings. I look at him with a 'what are you doing' expression. He smiles. I look in the mirror in the hallway.
"Just let me braid my hair and I'll be ready," I say. Anthony and Ian run back toward the living room. I smile and roll my eyes. I take my hair out of it's ponytail, brush it, then braid it.
"Alright," I say. "Let's go!"
Anthony and Ian jump off the couch and run to the car. I sit in the back.
We pull into a parking garage and get out. We walk to the building and through the lobby. The lady at the front desk smiles at Ian and Anthony. We ride the elevator, I wasn't paying attention to the floor number.
"Welcome to Smosh Games HQ!" Ian and Anthony exclaim.
"I was meaning to ask you this earlier. What's a Smosh?" I ask. They look at me like I was a monster.
"You don't know what we do?" Ian asks. I shake my head.
"To the nearest computer!" Anthony yells running into an office.
"Sohinki we need your computer for a couple minutes," Ian says to the light brown haired man. He's wearing a black shirt that says Smosh Games on it. He clicks out of what he was doing and gets out of the chair. Ian offers me the seat and I sit in front of the computer. Ian pulls up YouTube and types Smosh into the search bar. I watch their videos and laugh my ass off. Sohinki stands and watches their videos too. I look at him.
"I'm sorry, we just kind of took over your office," I say.
"Nah, it's fine. Especially for someone who doesn't know who Smosh is," he laughs.
"How'd you-"
"I heard your conversation. Ian and Anthony were yelling it. I'm sure China heard it," he laughs. I giggle and turn back to the video.
"Anyways, Ian and I have a Game Time to work on. Aeryn, you can explore or whatever," Anthony says walking out with Ian.
"Actually, I have to go shoot a video with a couple other guys you can come watch if you want," Sohinki says.
"Okay. Lead the way," I say gesturing toward the door. We walk into a bigger room with a lot of computers. A man with orange hair is sitting at a computer with headphones on. Sohinki walks over to him.
"Where's Joven?" Sohinki asks the man.
"What?" he asks taking his headphones off.
"I asked you where Joven was," Sohinki explains.
"Oh," he says. "I think he's in the bathroom." He puts his headphones back on and continues playing his game.
"I'll go find Joven. You can stay here," Sohinki says. I nod and walk over to the orange haired man.
"Whatcha playing?" I ask. He pulls one ear out of his head phones.
"Grand Theft Auto Five," he replies. His character pulls out a gun and shoots a pedestrian. I laugh. He looks at me.
"You laugh at civilian death?" he asks smiling. "I think we'll get along. By the way, who are you?"
"Oh. I'm Ian's cousin, Aeryn," I say.
"I'm Lasercorn or David. Whichever you prefer," he says.
"Lasercorn?" I ask.
"I have a tattoo of a unicorn with a jetpack shooting a laser out of its horn on my back," he explains.
"Sounds epic," I laugh.
"Found him," Sohinki says walking into the room with a black haired guy. He's wearing a Batman shirt and has glasses.
"Alright. Let's shoot a video!" Lasercorn exclaims.
"Hey what's up everyone? Welcome to Grand Theft Smosh," Sohinki says the intro. I sit next to him, but out of the camera's view. I try not to say anything or make noise. Sohinki notices I haven't said anything and turns the camera toward me.
"No, Sohinki!" I exclaim.
"This is Ian's cousin, Aeryn, everyone!" he says laughing. I turn the camera back at him.
"Officer Corn is on the case," Lasercorn says getting into a cop car. Joven walks into a clothing store and Sohinki yells at him to get out. I laugh.
After they're done filming, Lasercorn decides to edit it. Joven scoots his chair over to me and Sohinki.
"I'm Jovenshire, Joven, or Joshua," he says holding out a hand. I shake it.
"I'm Aeryn," I say. "Jovenshire?"
"Well my first name is Joshua and my last name is Ovenshire so we just mixed it together," he explains. I nod.
"Awesome," I say. "What about you, Sohinki? Where'd that name come from?"
He laughs. "It's my last name," he says. "My first is Matt."
We talk about random things until Ian and Anthony come back and get me.
"Let's go home," Anthony says yawning and throwing Ian the keys. "Ian, you drive. I'm too tired." Ian yawns in response.
"I'll drive," I offer. Ian throws the keys at me. They hit me in the face and fall to the ground.
"I got that on camera!" Sohinki laughs. "I'm so posting that on Twitter and Instagram."
"Don't you dare," I say pointing my finger at him.
"Post," he sings as he presses the screen of his phone.
"You didn't," I hiss. He laughs.
"I did. What are you gonna do about it," he taunts.
"Oh I'll get you for that, Matt. I'll get you," I threaten. He acts scared, then laughs.
"Let's go home," I say to Ian and Anthony.