"I've been thinking on how we could fix this problem and I think I found a solution," I replied.

"What's your solution?" She asked.

"Well, in a few days we have a few free hours before a show. Maybe we could plan something so that you and Kay can go somewhere while Ash and I go somewhere?" I suggested.

"That's actually not a terrible idea."

"Are you saying I have terrible ideas?" I asked, raising one eyebrow.

"No," she answered, shaking her head. "But have you thought about the second leg of the tour?"

"I've thought about it, yeah."

"And?" She asked. "Did you decide on what you're going to do?"

"Whatever you do," I shrugged.

"Lauren," she sighed.

"What?"

"We can't go on with anything until you come up with a decision."

"What do you want to do?" I questioned.

"I want to do the second leg, but I also want to stay in Miami with the girls."

"I think I know what I want to do," I replied, finally coming up with a decision.

"And what is that?" She asked.

"I think-"

"-Camren let's go!" Dinah yelled, interrupting me.

"Didn't you hear us talking?" I asked, looking over at her.

"Didn't you hear me say we have to go? We have five minutes before we need to go on stage.

"You can tell me later," Camila said, standing up and kissing the top of my head.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I asked, standing up.

"No, I don't think so," she said as she looked down at her outfit.

"Maybe like giving someone a good luck kiss?" I questioned.

"Oh yeah, how could I forget?" She let go of my hand before embracing Dinah in a tight hug.

"Good luck, good luck, good luck," she repeated over and over again, kissing the Polynesian all over her face.

"You have five seconds to get your nasty ass lips off my face," Dinah said, pushing the smaller Cuban away from her.

"My lips aren't nasty," she protested.

"Who knows where the hell your lips been," Dinah said, wiping the spots where Camila's lip were.

"I think we all know where her lips have been," I smirked, walking over to Camila and wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Y'all are nasty," Dinah scoffed before leaving the dressing room.

"So am I going to get my good luck kiss?" I asked after Camila turned around in my arms.

She kissed me lightly before pulling away.

"Good luck, baby," she said, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Thanks," I said before kissing her again. "Good luck to you too."

"Are you ready?" She asked, removing her arms.

"Yup," I answered, kissing her one last time before grabbing a hold of her hand and walking to the stage.

----

"Hi Mama," Kay said with a huge grin on her face.

"What are you doing up?" I questioned, picking up the tiny three-year-old.