Was this right?

I didn't know- I didn't care how many times I had tossed that question around in my head. As a leader of a camp, a son, a boyfriend, friend, Commander, and even husband- I had a million situations to doubt myself.
"May I...."
I looked to the side to see a boy about 12 staring at me, frozen.

He could see my wings.

I tilted my head to the side slightly and stared at him. He definately was a demigod. Could tell. Light brown hair and eyes. He was a bit dirty, and had a few minor cuts and a long one that had ripped through his jeans. Son of Hermes? Ares? Could be a minor god.
I sighed and patted the seat next to me. He didn't move. I raised an eyebrow, and he sat down hastily. I took out a notebook and pen and scribbled a word.
Demigod?

He looked around to see if anybody was listening. He stared at me suspiciously but nodded.

Me too.

"But your wings-" he trailed off.

A bit special.

He nodded.

On the run?

He pursed his lips. "Not technec-" he looked at me and sighed. "Kinda?"
I smiled.

Two things in common.

He glanced at my wings again.

Name?

"Theo. Theodore Brown."
I froze.

Theo...

I shook it off with a smile.

I'm Percy Jackson.

"Uh.... Are you mute?"
I smiled.
Temporarly.
"Why?"
I pulled down my scarf so he could see the bandage wrapped around my neck.
How old are you?
"12. How bout you?"
I smirked.
Dunno.... About 1500???
His eyes widened. "God?"
I shook my head.

Immortal demigod.

He relaxed a bit, but still stared at me with big eyes.
"Whoah. Thats cool."
I scowled.

Not exactly.

He didn't argue.
"So.... Is it because of a monster?"
I stared at him and pointed at my neck. He nodded and I bit my lip.

Kinda.

He looked down. I stared at him carefully. I saw something about myself in him, twelve and not knowing where to go.

Theo....

You have somewhere to go?

He scowled. "You have to..." he sighed.
"Kinda?"

Wanna come with me?

His eyes widened.

"R-really?"

I nodded.

He didn't hesitate.

I had a new companion by my side.

~

"Woah...."

I sighed.
Don't expect it.

I had payed for a 5 star hotel- and I couldn't say I wasn't worried about money. Even though I had a big stash of money that I could conjure, it would run out someday. I sighed again and looked around.

I hoped it was worth it.

"I can't remember last time I had a shower!!"
I smiled. I looked into my backpack. I hoped he took a long time. I rummaged around to see the paper bag.

Don't overdose?

I snorted.

Ridiculous.

I screwed the top open. I would need to get some more. Something easy to swallow. I looked down. They were small. I looked back at the paper.

One pill.

"Hey."

I whipped around and dropped the bottle, spilling it. He stared down as I crouched over it, cleaning it up. I had lost nearly half of it. I gritted my teeth.
"Uh.... Where are the towels?"
I pointed to them and stared back at it.

Damn it.

I watched him go back and threw the ones that I had spilled on the floor. I stared at the one pill on my hand. Three? Five?

I poured ten on my palm and felt somewhat sasified. I pursed my lips.

Whatever.

I drank down a whole cup of water. Would I be able to sleep tonight? I wasn't sure. I had to be careful with blood because of Theo.... I glanced at the bathroom. He would go to sleep. I would be fine. My hands shook. Maybe I should just go to sleep. I didn't know what would happen tommorow and-
I shook my head.

Only tonight.

I took out my knife and spun in between my fingers. I was playing with my knife until he came out, and it slipped out of my fingers by suprise. He gulped at it, and I picked up the dagger with bloody fingers. Without a word, I went into the bathroom and showered quickly. Blood drained down with the water. I carefully felt ny throat where I had gotten stiches. I clawed at it slightly, dissassified with it's feeling. The hot water was somewhat soothing. It relaxed my muscles. I dried myself and dressed into comfortable clothes and went out to see that Theo was sleeping. I glanced at him once again and turned back to the bottle of pills. I didn't think anything would be open right now. We could eat breakfast at the hotel. I ate another pill or two. I wondered if he had a weapon. I would need to giveP him one. I stared at riptide in my hand.

Riptide....

I clenched it tight. No. I scrambled back to the precious white little pills and took a shaky handful. To many memories. I couldn't remember them. After being crouched on the bed for a while, I started to get drowsy. I shook my head hard and stood up, hoping it would make me less tired. Pacing around, I thought about it a lot. Theo.... I didn't want him to have a future like mine. I glanced at him.

He would end in a violent way anyway.

I snatched my knife and crouched over him. Tracing his neck with my knife, he flinched in his sleep. I closed my eyes. Would he go to asphodel? He would lose his memories. I carefully opened one eye and struck down.

Then, his form shimmered into Annabeth. My knife was stuck in the bed, and I blinked once. Theo was Theo again. He wasn't Annabeth. I shuddered. I had just tried to.... Kill him. Bile rose up in my throat and I rushed to the bathroom.

His fate.

Would it end like Theo? Mangled and broken. I could still feel his cold body. His blood stained the ground. I felt the scar made by the hellhound that day. I flushed the toilet and rinsed my mouth out with water. I couldn't do this. Camp would keep him safe. Tartarus wasn't aiming for camp. I sighed and covered my face.

What was I doing here?