Will You Remember me?

Start from the beginning

I will stay strong for my mum. My mum will want me to stay strong i mentally say. I walk out the hospital, this might be the last time i see my mum. I open my car's door and collapse in the driver's seat, i cannot drive now, i'm not in the shape. If i was to drive now i woul crash.

After about an hour my sniffles turn into nothing. I wipe the last of my salty tears of my face and sit up, commanding my ming that i will stay strong, at leat for my mum. I start the ignition and drive. I decide to drive to a starbucks for lunch. I get to the starbucks and to my dismay there is a long line. I wait for a long time and i finally get to the cashier.

"Welcome to starbucks, what is your order?" The cashier says in a bored monotone voice. I say a mocha and when i get it i sit down. What will happen to me when mum dies? I'm not eighteen yet, so if she dies i will probably go to an orphanage. I sip on my mocha and just sit.

She dreamt of para para paradise, para para paradise, everytime she- I pick up my phone, it was Nathan.

"Ashley i need to talk to you" Nathan says

"Your talking to me right now silly." I chuckle.

"No, in person, face to face. it is important." Nathan says.

"Uh okay? When ?"

"now, come to y house." Nathan replys.

"Okay, see ya in half an hour." I say.

"Okay see ya." Nathan hangs up. Hmm i wonder what is up? He can't be... oh is he breaking up with me? Does he not like me anymore? Is it me? I hurry to my car, dumping the half drank mocha in a trashcan on the way out. I hurry to my car and drive.

When i arrive at Nathan's house i take a deep breath in. I ring the doorbell and Nathan answers with a worried expression on his face.

"Is everything all right Nathan?" I ask.

"Come in, i'll tell you." Nathan ignores my question. We walk into the living room and i see Alex on the sofa with Jay.

"Alex do you know what is going on?" I ask. Alex shakes her head horizontally. I sit down on a sofa with Nathan and i wait.

"I hae some bad news." Nathan says. Bad news?

"The boys and i will be going on tour in America." Nathan declares.

"When?" I inquire.

"In three days." Nathan winces. Three days?

"Um well, i knew this would happen sometime soon, you would be going on tour." I say. I am worried...

"I will call everynight, we'll skype too!" Nathan hurridly says, turning to me.

"Okay." I say. I look over to Alex, she has a sad expression on her face. I hug Nathan.

"Promise you will?" I whisper to Nathan.

"I promise Ashley, you know i love you." He says. We embrace each other and then pull apart. I look over to see Jay and Alex whispering to each other.

"Well i guess letys make these three days memerable!" I say, trying to lift the sadness in the air. Everybody else agrees.

"Movie night?" Jay inquires.

Three days later

"Goodbye Nathan, i will miss you so much." I say. We are at the Heathrow airport and Nathan and the boys are getting ready to board their plane to America.

"I'll spend every minute missing you." Nathan says.

"Plane 285 departing for New York." A woman on the intercom says.