"What else could they do?" Sylvester asks curiously.

"A lot of things", Dominic grins then winks at me. I bite my lip as I hold in laughter. When we left the church we went to the reception area in the hotel we were staying at. My brother and Daniel walk over to us with Sylvester.

"Mommy, Daddy", Sylvester shouts.

"Hey baby", I say giving him a hug.

"He didn't cause any trouble, did he?" Darius asks.

"Nope not a thing, he was great", Daniel says.

"I still don't know why I can't sleep with you Mommy", Sylvester says sweetly.

"You'll find out when you're older, you see your father and I want...some....alone bonding time", I say. That was the best excuse I could think off.

"God my little sis is married", Jack says, starting to cry.

"Don't you cry too", I say.

"What me, cry. I'm a man, men don't cry", he says wiping his face. Daniel hands him a tissue. "Oh shut up. I'll be back in a minute". We all laugh. What can I say my family were cry-babies especially me. Sylvester pulls on my dress.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Can I go play with Maddie?" Sylvester asks.

"Of course you can, where is she?" He points to Maddie, who was beside my parents. Maddie waves at me and I wave back. "Okay be good".

"Thanks Mommy", he says running over to Maddie.

The DJ announces us for our first dance.

"Time for our first dance, my lovely wife", Darius says. Wife I still can't believe it. I take his hand and we walk onto the dance floor. The DJ plays our song and I put my hands around Darius' neck. We get lost in each other's eyes and I take in every detail of my very handsome and sexy husband's face.

"I love you so much", Darius says.

"I love you more", I say.

"Not possible", he says and we kiss deeply. The moment lasted for what felt like forever. When our song ended others came and danced. As I look around the room I see all the people I love. I didn't want the day to end.

*Four years later* I was going to do this as the sequel but I've decided to just keep going on with it, enjoy.

Myah = 22 years old.

Darius = 23 years old.

Sylvester = 6 years old.

Myah's POV:

I finish making dinner as Darius comes in the door.

"Hey darling", he says, putting his hands around my waist and kissing my neck.

"Hello", I say, giving him a kiss. Sylvester comes in with his schoolbag when we kiss.

"Ew mommy and daddy", he says, as he covers his eyes. Darius and I chuckle.

"Sorry little man", Darius says, lifting him up and kissing him. Sylvester wipes the kiss off his face. "What are you going to be like when you get a girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend? I don't think so", I say.

"I don't want a girlfriend", Sylvester shouts.

"We'll see if you think that way in ten years", Darius says. "The ladies will be all over you".

"They'll have to go through me first", I say and Darius chuckles. "So how was school sweetie?"

"Great, we painted", Sylvester says, taking out a picture from his bag and giving it to me.

"It's gorgeous darling", I say, showing it to Darius.

"Wonderful, maybe you're going to be an artist when you grow up", Darius says.

"No I'm going to be the Beta", Sylvester says.

"True", Darius says. "But not until you're 18".

Sylvester comes over and hugs me and I lift him up.

"Whoa, whoa, what did I say about you not lifting him. You'll hurt your back", Darius says, taking Sylvester from my arms.

"For the last time I won't", I say.

"Yes you will", Darius says, putting Sylvester on the ground. "You're six months pregnant I don't want you or the baby to get hurt". He caresses my baby bump.

"Okay, I won't", I say. There was a knock on the door. Darius goes over and opens the door where he's greeted by Chase, the alpha. Chase comes over and hugs me.

"It's been like a month how come I haven't seen you guys much?" Chase asks.

"Been busy", I say.

"Yeah I can see that", Chase says, rubbing my bump. Darius and I smirk. "You guys go at it like animals".

"Well he is part wolf", I add.

"I'm surprised you don't have more kids", Chase says.

"That's because we're careful", Darius says.

"Then how do you explain me being pregnant", I ask.

"It was just one time. You took my clothes off before I could-", Darius says.

"Okay, okay enough with the details, you'll make me get sick", Chase interrupts. "Oh yeah Darius we need to talk".

"Okay", Darius says. Chase looks at Sylvester and me.

"In private".

"Alright back in a minute darling", Darius says, leaving the room with Chase. Hmm what was that about, usually Chase told me everything as well? I lift Sylvester up.

"Don't tell Daddy", I say. Sylvester laughs. I tickle him which makes him laugh more. Chase and Darius come back a few minutes later. Darius was very troubled looking.

"Do you want to stay for dinner", I ask Chase.

"I'd love to but I can't I have to tell the others the news. I'll see you later", Chase says, giving Sylvester, Darius and I a hug. "Bye guys".

"Bye", we all say. The news?? Is there something wrong? Chase leaves. I put one hand on my waist and the other cradling my belly.

"Sylvester can you go to your room and do your homework, I'll be in there to help you in a minute", I say.

"Okay, Momma", he says, running into his bedroom with his bag. I go over and sit beside Darius on the couch.

"Is everything alright baby?" I ask. Darius looks up at me.

"Hmm... oh yeah everything's fine".

"Are you sure, you can tell me. What did Chase say?"

"We're going to war".

Please vote, fan, comment and check out my other books. Thanks for reading, I probably won't upload a new chapter until I get a hundred reads because people seem to have stopped reading this story, so get reading! Anways have a good day!