CHAPTER 37 ~~KENDALL~~

I tried to wiggle my wrists free against the ropes that held my arms and feet to the bed but there was no luck for that. I haven't felt the baby kick in almost a day, I was really worried that something was wrong. The boy entered the room again with a bottle of water in his hands moving towards me I could feel a knot form into chest until he was towering over me. He put his fingers to my cheeks stroking it lightly as my breaths got heavy by his touch. He touched to edge of the tape pulling it from my mouth leaving it on my other cheek before he knelt down next to me.

"I can't have you dehydrating on me..." his voice was calm and he unscrewed the water bottle cap and took the back of my head lifting it. He pressed the water bottle to my lips and I opened my mouth letting the water flow down my throat. After a few minutes he removed the half empty bottle from my mouth and lowered my head down to the pillow. "You will be happy to know, Anthony is coming tonight."

"What are you planning on doing to him?" I asked he placed the the bottle onto the table, I could see under his jacket was a holster that was holding the large knife inside. 

"As long as he does what I tell him then I will let you and that baby go unharmed. If he doesn't well I will have to get a little rough and I don't want to get rough with you." he answered I could see that he wasn't shaking or twitching like before, he must have took something to stop them. 

"Can I ask for one favor, please?" I begged he looked over at me, he moved towards me kneeling down looking at me.

"What would that be?" he asked, I could hear my heartbeat pound loudly in my ears as his fingers touched my bare arm.

"Would you allow me to use the restroom?" I squeaked as he looked at me and I saw him take the rope that bound my arm up pulling it slightly.

"I will take you to the bathroom if you promise me that you won't try anything stupid." he whispered I nodded agreeing that I wouldn't do anything, I will not risk the baby right now. He started to unbound the one rope from my wrist and repeated that process with the other wrist. Both of my arms slammed to the bed from being held in that position for so long, I rubbed both of my wrists seeing the marks the rope left behind. As soon as my feet were freed I stood up, I felt weak on my feet as he caught my arm from falling over. He led me towards the run down bathroom in the other room, the apartment looked very shabby almost like a drug addicts paradise. "I will be waiting out here." I nodded taking the door and shutting it behind me pinning my back against it touching my bump. I moved towards the toilet using it and silently whispered as I stroked my bump.

"Everything is going to be okay baby....I won't let anyone hurt you. Daddy is coming for us." I whispered the moment I mentioned Anthony's name there was a kick against my stomach relieving me slightly. I heard a pounding on the door causing me to jump out of my skin in fear, I knew it was him telling me to hurry up. I flushed the toilet moving towards the sink, I quickly washed my hands and then opened the door seeing him waiting. "Sorry I had to be sure that it wasn't blood I was seeing, I guess I'm just tired." He nodded taking my arm again leading me back into the room as I stopped in the room.

"What are you doing?" he asked I looked at the bed and then looked back into those bright piercing blue eyes that remind me of Ian's.

"Can I sit in the chair, the weight of the bump that is on my back is killing me. Please?" I begged he sighed before moving me towards the chair. I lowered my body down onto the chair as he retrieved the ropes from the bed and moved back towards me.

"Put your arms behind you..." he commanded and I obeyed, he tied them both this time and it wasn't that tight like before. He used the other ropes wrapping them around my shoulders so I wouldn't try to move anymore. He glanced at his phone giving an ominous smile, he took a new piece of tape and moved back over towards me. "He's here...time to play. Once he's out of the way then I will help you raise that baby." he pressed the tape against my mouth to silence me again making my heart sink and he pressed his lips onto the tape making feel like I wanted to gag. He's going to kill him...he's going to kill Anthony.