CHAPTER 32 ~~WES~~

I woke up the next morning it was around eight in the morning as I literally had to fall out of my bed to get my butt out of bed. I past Kay's room seeing that it was untouched she didn't come home last night which was odd, I quickly went to the bathroom and when I returned to my room I decided to check my phone. I saw a new text message from around one in the morning from Kay's cell phone; 'Hey Wes don't worry I'm staying over Anthony's tonight. Goodnight :)'  It was a relief that Kay was with Anthony so I got changed and grabbed some food before work. Since Kay had my car I had to drive in with Joven who took his time waking up. About twenty minutes later Joven made his way down the stairs to the coffee machine, he looked like hell but I didn't want to say anything to him. About another half hour went by and Joven was finally ready to go to work, I let him drive even though he was a horrible driver. I gripped the side bracing myself for the crazy ride that Joven was giving me, whether he sped through yellow lights or pulling out into oncoming traffic too fast. We eventually pulled into the parking garage of the Smosh Headquarters seeing everyone was there but my car was nowhere in sight. Kay may have left the car at Anthony's parking garage and drove here with him today. Joven and I headed into the office seeing no sign of Anthony or of Kay they were probably on there way here. We entered the gamer room seeing Lasercorn was checking social media sites, Sohinki and Mari were talking with Flitz about the upcoming videos that we needed to film. I plopped into my seat near the door turning on my computer and waited for it to boot up. About an hour later I saw Anthony with Ian but Kay was no where to be seen. I stood up walking towards them both as Joven was too preoccupied on his computer to notice me. I moved up towards him as Ian moved away so I could talk to him alone.

"Where's Kay? Is she in the bathroom?" I asked Anthony looked at me like I had two heads and the confused face made me nervous.

"What do you mean? She left my apartment last night. She texted me last night when she got back to the apartment." he answered pulling out his phone scrolling from his recent text messages, I looked seeing the last text message from Kay to Anthony. 'Hey babe, I'm home see you tomorrow :)' The message made my stomach knot up when I pulled out my phone scrolling through my texts with Kay.

"She told me that she was staying at your place..." I replied showing him the text message from Kay and he looked very concerned now. 

"I thought I saw your car in the garage this morning, I'll call her." he answered dialing Kay's number, I didn't want to worry Joven not yet anyway. I turned to see he was joking with the crew when I turned back around I saw Anthony was freaking out. "Her phone keeps going straight to voicemail."

"That is not like her...I have a bad feeling, there is definitely something wrong." I exclaimed Anthony nodded knowing that I was right about that.

"Okay, grab Joven and I'll tell Ian to keep the others occupied then the three of us will go to my apartment and see what's going on." Anthony exclaimed I nodded heading back into the gamer room to the corner where Joven was by his computer scrolling through videos.

"Hey Anthony needs us. Come on." I whispered he stood up following me out of the room where Anthony was waiting to leave. 

"What's going on?" Joven asked where Anthony and I looked over at him the look of worry was washed all over his face.

"We aren't sure but we got a bad feeling that something happened to Kay." I answered knowing that Anthony wasn't going to say it and Joven's face went from worried to straight up terrified following us to Anthony's car heading to his apartment. We prayed that this was just nothing but my bad feeling wasn't leaving me alone.