CHAPTER 13 ~~ANTHONY~~

I was going to allow Kay to stay home today, after everything that had happened in the last few days I figured she would need some space from me. Though she showed up to work I admired her dedication to come in even with whatever was going on. I moved over towards her cubicle as everyone was either filming or editing their main channel videos. I knocked onto her cubicle wall, she looked up the color in her face was completely drained. My stomach twisted with many different thoughts popped into my mind but they all led to one main thought. What if this mistake made a even bigger mistake? 

"Hey Anthony...did you want to talk to me about something?" she asked I couldn't tell if she was being nice because she was sick or she was still pissed off at me about the accident.

"I just wanted to see how you were feeling and have you thought about what I told you a few days ago?" I whispered she looked behind me making sure their was no one around to overhear the conversation we were having.

"I pray that I'm just late but if nothing happens tomorrow then I will take the test. The only problem is how can I do it with Wes and Joven around and I can't necessarily take it here without sending up red flags." she reminded I agreed remembering how paranoid Joven was over his sister and Wes was like her second brother though he was the nicer one.

"Well if you want you could come over to my place to do it, it may make it easier for both of us." I answered I could tell she was a little taken back by my offer, I know me trying to be the nice guy to her made her doubt but this was all on me to begin with.

"I really am hoping this is just a stomach bug." she whispered as she stood she nearly collapsed into my arms which I caught her.

"Are you okay?" I asked helping her back to her feet when I could see she was definitely really weak from being sick.

"I didn't eat much today, I guess I'm a little dehydrated." she answered I helped her to the chair letting her sit as I knelt down in front of her.

"Okay...we are going to get out of here and I'm going to get you something to eat. I'm going to let Ian know so he can tell the others for me." I smiled she nodded touching her forehead with her hand rubbing it as I stood up moving my way around until I saw Ian coming from down the long hallway. "Hey Ian, can you do me a favor?" 

"Sure man what's up?" Ian asked stopping from where he was heading too, his blue eyes were piercing mine.

"I'm going to take Kay to grab some food, she hasn't eaten much since she has been sick. She is really weak and I don't want her passing out on me. Would you mind letting Wes and Joven know that I took her so they don't freak out." I begged he looked behind me seeing Kay leaning against the wall, she looked very weak and pale in appearance.  

"No problem man I will let them know after they are done with whatever they are doing right now...feel better Kay." Ian smiled walking away from the both of us as I moved towards her, she held out her hand for me to take because she looked unsteady on her feet. I obliged by taking her arm so she could lean on me for support as we headed to the elevator.