CHAPTER 24 ~~WES~~

I told Kay that I wanted to talk with her and Anthony alone without anyone overhearing us before we became busy with VidCon tomorrow. We agreed to meet up at Anthony's apartment after work, I had a plan that would help both Kay and Anthony out for their futures. I knew right after VidCon Kay would be around four months pregnant and soon it would be difficult to conceal this from Joven. I was still working on a way to help Kay tell Joven but everything I could come up with would cause Joven to lose it. I was driving towards Anthony's apartment with Kay in the passenger seat, she was staring out blankly not focusing on anything around her. We pulled up in front of Anthony's apartment parking in the small parking lot provided for guests to visit the renters or owners of the apartments. We walked towards the elevator that led to Anthony's floor, he left before us so he had to be home by now since he was only ten minutes from the office. Kay took lead as I followed her to Anthony's apartment and we made it to the door. After she knocked on the door a few minutes passed and Anthony emerged holding his cat Pip in one arm.

"Hey guys, come on in." he smiled Kay walked by giving him a hug and I followed behind her so Anthony could close the door. He dropped Pip to the floor and he rushed over towards Kay leaping onto her lap faster than a cheetah. Pip rubbed his head under her chin using his paw tapping on Kay's hand to pet him and she happily obliged. I could hear him purr from where I was sitting as she scratched his chin with her fingers. "Seems like Pip likes you too."

"He is such a cutie pie, just like his daddy." she chuckled where he grinned handing both Kay and I a water bottle from his kitchen and sat on the armrest of the chair next to Kay.

"So Wes you wanted to talk to us about something?" Anthony asked I took a huge gulp of water from the water bottle looking at both Kay and Anthony before me.

"Right...so have either one of you discussed what you two were planning on doing after the baby is born?" I started Anthony and Kay both looked at one another, by the look in their eyes I could see that they were both not too sure what they were going to do.

"We both know we both are not ready to raise a baby on our own especially with our schedules but we haven't had a chance to look into adoption paperwork yet." Kay explained Anthony seemed to agree with what Kay said and I nodded.

"Well I have an option if you two. Kay do you remember my brother Brendan? He's the one who recently got married?" I reminded Kay put her thinking face trying to remember which of my brother's was which because I had my older Brendan and then I had my younger brother Trenton.

"He's married to Andrea right? What about them?" Kay asked I knew this may be the best option for Kay and Anthony to take right now.

"Well my brother told me something in confidence  a few weeks ago, he told me that he and Andrea have been trying to have a baby. They have been trying for a year now but nothing, so I asked my brother a few nights ago if he was willing to adopt and he told me that they would do anything to have a child as there own. They are willing to meet up with both of you with a lawyer to discuss any questions you both may have. He said they are willing to pay for anything you would need including the hospital bills in the moment of delivery." I explained Kay and Anthony both looked at one another almost like they were shocked that I found an option for them.

"Wes Johnson, you are amazing." Anthony smiled as I pressed a smile onto my face and Kay was so much in shock from everything I said but she nodded. Anthony took her hand into his tightening his grip and giving her a warm smile. "Just let us know when they would want to meet up or if they can fly out to meet us we are willing to discuss this." I nodded and went to go call my brother leaving Anthony and Kay to talk about everything I told them.