CHAPTER 4 ~~WES~~

I helped Kay into our apartment while Joven stayed at Smosh Games with the rest of the crew, I brought her to the spare room she normally stayed in on the holidays.

"It's great to have you here Kay maybe now Joven will stop being so weird about you being all the way at college. He has been driving me completely nuts, was he always that paranoid?" I asked she looked at me with a duh look as I started laughing.

"Trust me saying that he is paranoid is an understatement, try overprotective and control freak when it comes to me and other men." she chuckled with me laughing back as she fell back onto the bed feeling the cold comforter against my back. I plopped into the bed next to her, Kendall may be two months older then me but I felt like a big brother to her. Joven was at first a little overprotective over her at first but when he learned we were like siblings then couple material he backed off. 

"So do you want to play some videogames or maybe film a video for my channel? Or we could create your YouTube channel by filming the first video for your channel." I offered she sat up onto her arms with her chin on my shoulder blade.

"Sure, you think Kay's Way a good channel name?" she asked I nodded yes at her standing up and exited her room to grab my camera from my room to use to film. I walked into the bedroom looking in seeing she was pulling her laptop from her backpack and placing it onto her desk.

"I figured we go film some Mortal Kombat X or any multiplayer fighting game for your first video, it will prep you for initiation tomorrow." I smiled she nodded heading towards me passing by and we headed down the stairs to the living room where we had the main consoles at. She plopped onto the couch as I handed her the controller and put Call of Duty Zombies in the xbox. I have forgotten how good Kay was at this game, I couldn't wait to see Lasercorn's reaction because I knew Kay was going to kick his ass. While the game was booting up I grabbed some snack foods placing them onto the coffee table along with a six pack of soda. We were having a blast playing video games and snacking on different kinds of candy I had on the table. 

"So should I be worried about the initiation tomorrow?" She asked I looked over at her I knew mine and Flitz's was reading a Ianshire fan fic. She may have to read a marhinki fan fiction but I wasn't supposed to keep it a secret for now.

"Nah I mean if anything just be prepared for anything because Anthony and the others won't back down. Mainly it's a test to see if you can handle what it's like to work on smosh games, trust me if I can do it so can you." I explained she nodded taking a cheeto from the bag and popped it into her mouth when we heard Joven enter the hous shortly after.

"Hey Joshie." Kay laughed I saw the look in jovens eyes was like don't call me that look but I knew Kay would get away with it. They started talking about tomorrow, I know that Kay can do it because I know she can do anything.